5.0 out of 5 stars Relationship advice for real people
Published on March 9, 2010 by Skyler Loomis

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for Beginners...
I was a long time, devout listener to the KATG show and enjoyed keeping up with Keith and Chemda for the time period from Day1 to a bit after the release of this book. Their insight and methodology of keeping their relationship together along with their near-no-holds disclosure of social/personal problems sparked my interest. When they announced the book, I was excited...
Published 3 months ago by dPrimmy

5.0 out of 5 stars Relationship advice for real people, March 9, 2010
This review is from: What Do We Do Now?: Keith and The Girl's Smart Answers to Your Stupid Relationship Questions (Paperback)
Keith and the Girl is a free comedy podcast and Keith and Chemda have been giving excellent relationship advice for 5 years now. In their first book "What Do We Do Now" they answer relationship questions covering just about every topic imaginable. It is presented in a Q&A style with logo's clearly showing who is "talking." This format works extremely well, replicating the feel of a conversation at points without ever feeling unnatural.

It also needs to be mentioned that it is completely hilarious as well. I am not the most avid reader but I was not able to put it down. It's the kinda reading, that leaves you with a big dumb grin on your face well meanwhile wondering how they make tough relationship questions sound so easy.

If you are a fan of the show you better have already bought at least one copy, if you have never heard of Keith and the Girl there is no better place to start than right here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious and emotional; changed my life forever, March 9, 2010
I bought this book in the midst of confusion as to whether I was going to get married or break off a relationship with a particular person. Feelings of validity and recognition of personal pain flow from this book as you read it and it becomes part of you. This book helped me to make so many decisions and also helped me to gain a lot more self-esteem by making me realize what was happening right in front of my eyes.

I tabbed, underlined, highlighted and starred so many pages, I had friends read chapters to help them with their relationships, and it is amazing the kind of feedback this book gets. Do yourself a favor and check this one out. The table of contents is thorough and all of your issues are right in front of you.

(I'm not saying your life has to be messed up to have a source of comedy from your experiences)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best relationship book ever!, March 9, 2010
Now, I have read a lot of books in my time. however this is the funniest book i have ever read. Keith and Chemda find new ways to answer relationship question. This is by far the funniest and smartest relationship book i have ever read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome! Hilarious! Useful!, March 9, 2010
This is the only relationship book (in English, on Earth--I can't be absolutely certain about other languages or planets) that a person can read without barfing from BS overdose. You might spit up a bit from laughing, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, irreverant, but poignant advice, March 11, 2010
Marty Hoffmann (Gaithersburg, MD) - See all my reviews
Keith and Chemda tell it to you straight, and with their trademark humor. I love this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book from the Best Podcasters, March 9, 2010
First off I give infinite sh**s about this review. I'm not currently in a relationship, but after listening to free radio provided by Keith and Chemda for nearly 2 years, I would be a total jerk not to spend 10 measly dollars on their book. Upon reading it I found myself laughing hysterically. They've merged great advice with their trademark Keith and the Girl humor and this book is a great read no matter what your relationship status is. In any case, I'm sure that I am prepared for my next relationship.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, March 9, 2010
A. Shaw (Santa Barbara, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I don't typically write reviews of books, but I thought this one deserved it. Keith and Chemda boil down relationship problems and questions and answer them in a manner consistent with adult relationships. Read the sample chapter (available through [...]) and see if the answers are the kind you would enjoy. If you are looking for some answers, and can take some humor with them, this book is for you. If you are looking for a textbook, or something by Dr. Phil, look elsewhere. Aces 10 in all regards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest Relationship Book Ever!, March 12, 2010
First off, I must admit that this review is not completely unbiased. I am a huge fan of Keith and Chemda's podcast, Keith and The Girl ("KATG"), and listen daily on my ipod. That being said, I can assure you that I am being 100% honest when I say that this book is laugh out loud funny, sometimes touching, and always entertaining.

What Do We Do Now is a book filled with relationship questions that listeners to KATG have emailed to Keith and Chemda. Their on-air answers are consistently hysterical and they don't disappoint here. I loved reading both Keith and Chemda's advice and their take on relationship problems. The best part of this book is that you don't have to be in a relationship or looking for advice to appreciate it. What Do We Do Now stands on its own as a comedic commentary on modern day relationships and reads almost like a stand-up routine. Purchasing this book is a guaranteed good time and you won't be disappointed....well unless you are one of those weirdo, prudish thirty year-old virgins Keith and Chemda discuss....then you might not like this book, but then you have bigger problems, right?

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious yet insightful., March 11, 2010
D-T-D "Mister Don" (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This book is hilarious! This book is in Q&A format where Keith & Chemda answer questions separately. You may agree or disagree with them, but their answers are insightful, brutally honest, and right to the point. If you can use their answers in your relationship, awesome. Otherwise, it's still a fun read that will make you laugh all the way.

If you're not a fan Keith and The Girl show, I recommend looking them up on YouTube or check their videos out from their website. This will give you some idea on how Keith & Chemda talks, and you will enjoy reading this book even more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best relationship book ever, March 12, 2010
This book changed my life and how I look at relationships. It is a perfect mix of straight answers and comedy. There can be no book written that will trump this relationship book. Even if you do not think you have a problem in your relationship this is a must read as it will teach you many things about what goes on in your significant others' mind.

$14.00 $12.60