Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: What the Dogs Have Taught Me: And Other Amazing Things I've Learned
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 7, 1998
This is by and large the funniest book I've ever read. Whether you own a dog or not, you can't help but laugh from cover to cover. I've recommended this book to all my friends, I've even bought a copy or two as a gift.
on May 7, 1999
i think this is probably the funniest book i've ever read ... people hearing you laugh while reading this will think you have gone insane and you will want to read it to them ... after reading this, i had hoped that merrill markoe had written dozens of other books, but alas, i only found one other (which was also very funny) ... maybe she'll read this and publish more. hope so.
on January 26, 2005
This book is so freakin' funny I almost can't stand it. The back of my head aches from laughing. All her writing is perfect. She's the kind of girl you want to hang out with so you start sounding like her after a while.
on September 17, 2008
I read this after reading "Walking in Circles before Lying Down" by Markoe which is hysterical. Particularly if you are a dog person. In "What the Dogs have Taught Me" each chapter is a little story, which makes it a great bathroom book or something to pick up just before dozing off. Very funny.
on July 29, 2007
I bought TWO copies of this - - one for me - - I LOVE Merrill's work, and one for a friend who was home recuperating from knee surgery. We shared our thoughts on her funniest essays! A winner!
on August 22, 2013
Another hilarious offering from Merrill Markoe! Don't miss this! She makes you laugh and feel good about your love of dogs!
on August 5, 2014
I loved this book I have enjoyed all the books Merrill has written and can't wait to read more. Just the kind of book that you feel like you are really living in.
on April 24, 2013
I was a little disappointed that the book was written rather politically. I was hoping for something light and cheery because of today's political climate. Not. I couldn't get past the first few pages without putting it down. I never finished it.
on November 6, 2014
Love this author and all her books that I have read. Enjoyable and entertaining.
on September 18, 2014