- Paperback: 196 pages
- Publisher: AuthorHouse (April 3, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1425922295
- ISBN-13: 978-1425922290
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.5 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,830,787 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
What Ever It Takes, God: The Most Difficult Things For Men To Survive
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top Customer Reviews
This book is a candid look at the devastating affects of this terrible crime committed against young boys. A must read if you or someone you love is a male victim of childhood sexual abuse.