Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Storm Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Now Deal of the Day

What Games are you now interested in?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-17 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 7, 2012 1:49:30 PM PDT
Jake says:
Now that Nintendo's E3 conference is all wrapped up, I think its safe to begin saving up for some of the titles that were announced. What were you guys interested in, and why?

I'm currently interested in:
-Pikmin 3 (I'm a die-hard Pikmin fan, 'nuff said)
-New Super Mario Bros U (I never got the ones for DS or the Wii, so now's a good time to start)
-ZombiU (Looks great compared to all the past zombie games I've ever played.)
-Project P-100 (I don't know, but this game looked unique in the fact you can collect numerous unique "heroes" and make some crazy combo like moves. I'm kind of on the edge, though, until I learn more.)
-Darksiders 2 (Loved the first, and want to see what additional features will be used with the Game-Pad)
-AC3 (Loved the entire series and, again, I want to see how the Game-Pad will work with this game. Plus it looks like it will be one of the first launch titles for the Wii U that will offer online competitive multiplayer; assuming that it WILL have multiplayer like in Brotherhood/Revelations. Would be great to start adding friends this way.)

Posted on Jun 7, 2012 3:49:07 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Dec 17, 2012 5:06:46 AM PST
For me, it is the following ...

Pikmin 3 - fan of the franchise on Wii New Play Control and I love the new multiplayer ideas
New Super Mario Bros U - I enjoyed the Wii game, so I expect the same for the U game
Nintendo Land - fan of Wii Play, Nintendo franchises should make it better
Game & Wario - I love the franchise, I can't wait to try it out
Wonderful 101 (formerly P-100) - it looks like Pikmin + Incredibles in all of the best ways

Edit: + Scribblenauts Unilimited - looks better than the DS games, but is it long enough to justify paying full price?

Posted on Jun 7, 2012 7:00:26 PM PDT
Jason Ryer says:
im surprised project p 100 got as little press as it did. A pikmin game by the bayonetta guys and gals of platinum games with theme of super heros should be a day one buy imo.

Posted on Jun 7, 2012 9:49:30 PM PDT
Pikmin 3
ZombiU
New Super Mario Brothers U
Mass Effect 3

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 5:42:51 PM PDT
Paper Tiger says:
Pikmin 3
Rayman Legends
AC3
ZombieU
Nintendo Land

Will consider NSMBU, Batman AE, Project P-100, Darksiders 2

Posted on Jun 9, 2012 6:24:31 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 9, 2012 7:53:47 AM PDT
mass effect 3

nintendo land

and batman i guess?not to many good games at launch though really but i guess enough to keep you busy btw i do have mass effect 3 on my PC will it just be a waste of money geting it on wii u?

Posted on Jun 9, 2012 9:14:01 AM PDT
J. Parmelee says:
There's already talk about a new Super Smash Bros game probably for Wii U but it will probably be a year or two before it comes out. I probably won't buy a Wii U until that game comes out because it's the only one I'm really interested in that I feel I know about yet.

Posted on Jun 9, 2012 5:20:48 PM PDT
OoAK says:
From what's going to be out at launch or atleast soon after i'm definitely getting AC3, Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends, & ZombiU(which looks to be what I was looking for out of Dead Island). Wii U will be a day one buy for me.

Posted on Jun 9, 2012 6:53:25 PM PDT
same here im going to pick it up right when the store has them in stock im already waiting for nintendo to announce a release date so i can put $50 down on it i hope it will be soon..

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 8:24:31 PM PDT
Zombie U, Wii U Fit, AC3, even though I already beat Batman on the PS3, I would so get it again for this version. The Avengers game looks pretty sweet. And Your Shape fitness.

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 10:48:10 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 14, 2012 10:48:35 AM PDT
Majin says:
I'd like to see a sequel to Madworld and another Vanillaware game for Nintendo. And if they ever make a sequel to Vanquish, I want that to be on a Nintendo console too!

Posted on Jun 27, 2012 3:28:58 PM PDT
Majin says:
I think Project P 100 is that Wii U-exclusive launch title that's gonna push me to get this system around Christmastime.

Posted on Jun 28, 2012 2:03:50 AM PDT
Project P-100
Pikmin 3
Batman:Arkham City AE
Assassin's Creed 3
NSMB U
ZombiU
Nintendo Land
Rayman Legends

Posted on Jul 7, 2012 12:45:26 PM PDT
Majin says:
They'll definitely be included in Black Friday sales so we can probably pick up most of the launch titles for like $30-40. Maybe I'll get AC3 too.

Posted on Dec 16, 2012 8:55:54 PM PST
trine 2
darksiders 2
goldeneye legends
mario bros u
rayman legends

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 10:14:48 AM PST
NeoHeart says:
Bayonetta 2
Lego City UnderCover

Are the only games I want right now for the WiiU

Posted on Jul 26, 2013 9:06:23 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jul 26, 2013 9:09:51 PM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  14
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  Jun 7, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 26, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about