Black Ink Crew 3 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Welcome to Harlem, U.S.A. On the corner of 113th and Lennox, in the heart of Harlem, you'll find the Black Ink Crew and all of their crazy antics.
2. Oh S**t! Ceaser is fed up with O'S**t's unprofessionalism and makes a decision that will send the Black Ink Crew spinning out of control. Puma receives shocking news while at a strip club and is forced to consider the tough changes as a new father.
3. You got served, son! The aftermath of O'S**t's firing is starting to hit Ceaser where it hurts the most...in his pockets. Sassy contemplates leaving the chaos of the shop for more stability in the corporate world.
4. Baby Mama Drama Dutchess drives Ceaser to court where he may end up serving time in jail for owing back child support. Dutchess reaps the benefits of walking in the fashion show and has her first go-see with Inked Magazine. apartment.
5. Mixxxy Madness Black Ink throws a birthday party for Sassy that turns into an out of control Mixxxy bash and all hell breaks loose. Alex, Sassy and Dutchess have some girl time where Sassy and Dutchess confront Alex about getting mixed up with Ted.
6. What Happens in Vegas... The Black Ink Crew is heading to Vegas to be part of the biggest tattoo convention in the world. The trip is less than successful for the crew who half-ass their way through the convention, leaving Ceaser upset about the future of the shop.
7. This, That, and the Third Post -Vegas, Ceaser is coming to terms with his feelings for Dutchess. Because of O'S**t's impressive performance in Vegas, Cease rewards him by putting him in charge of the shop while Cease is down South.
8. In the Dirty, Dirty While Dutchess and Ceaser hit the road for the Dirty South, O'S**t is left in charge of the shop. Black Ink is making more money that it has seen in ages. Down in North Carolina, Cease faces a guy's worst nightmare while meeting Dutchess's family.
9. So Much on My Biscuit Ceaser and Dutchess cut their trip short to pick up O'S**t from "The Barge," the New York City prison he has been locked up in for days. Alex and O'S**t face each other for the first time since the night he went to jail.
10. Krazy with a When the Black Ink Crew decides to host a charity art show for local kids, Puma and Dutchess bump heads while planning the event. Ceaser sides with Dutchess, leaving the guys in the shop to question his loyalty and business sense.
11. Judgment Day Dutchess reveals a secret to Ceaser that she has kept to herself for weeks. O'Shit's bail bondsman comes to the shop to see Shit for some serious business...a tattoo cover up. Puma shocks Sassy with some big news about him and Quanni.
12. Dropping the Dutchess makes a peace offering at the shop, apologizing for her bad behavior over the past few weeks and filling everyone in on her heart condition. Alex confides in her old tattoo artist about her frustrations with the crew at Black Ink.
13. Family First When "Mommy," the woman who brought Ceaser up in the tattoo world, comes to the shop for a memorial tattoo from Cease, she has some strong opinions about Cease and Dutchess's relationship.
Meet the Cast Meet the crew of Black Ink, Black Ink is the only black-owned and operated tattoo parlor as well as one of the most famous in the country.