5.0 out of 5 stars This series is slowly killing me!
How am I possibly going to stand the wait until the next book comes out, the wait since the first one nearly killed me!? Kelli has such a gift for weaving a beautiful and heart wrenching love story. Dylan and Heaven's story would make even the most hardened heart ache for a soul mate.

Please Kelli, bring something good about for Layne in the next story...he is...
Published 22 months ago by Nikole1030

2.0 out of 5 stars ANNOYING
This is my first review that wasn't all sunshine and rainbows, but this book just frustrated and irritated me. All the secrets and innuendo were so annoying! You never really found out much cause no one would ever finish a thought or an explanation. Definitely not as good as the first book. I hope the next book is a vast improvement
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars This series is slowly killing me!, November 2, 2012
This review is from: What the Heart Needs (Soulmate Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

Please Kelli, bring something good about for Layne in the next story...he is such a great character and he really deserves a happy ending too!

Love this series, I would recommend it to anyone who loves a story where you can really connect with the characters you're reading about....believe me Kelli's soul mate series won't disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Onion Layers, November 8, 2012
Kelli does it again with book 2 of the Soulmate series! She's outdone herself with this one, packed full of intensity and heartwarming moments.

Heaven and Dylan's journey gets a real workout in What the Heart Needs. The entire book had me on the edge of my seat, desperately trying to put it down to take a breather, but utterly incapable of doing so. Every time I thought I knew what was coming, another bomb would go off and smack me in the face. I just couldn't get enough! Kelli does a brilliant job bringing this book to a close, pulling the reader down from the adrenaline high that's provoked throughout the rest of the book. Sizzling romance, realistic struggles, wonderful story. I can't wait for the next one!

~Rachel A Olson, Author~

5.0 out of 5 stars What the Heart Needs, November 2, 2012
After waiting so long for this second book in the series, I was not disappointed. The continuing story of the lives of Dylan and Heaven was just as powerful as the beginning. I love the base idea of the Soul mate Series. I will be anxiously waiting for the next book. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes to get swept away in a good love story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, December 8, 2012
I'm not going to lie, I had to wait a long time for this book to come out. It was so worth it. This book explained a whole lot more. Heaven and Dylan know that they are soul mates, meant to be together. However, there are other things at play. The reader learns about a secret society for the paranormal. Layne finds out a few things good and bad. He has become one of my favorite characters. There is some action packed scenes that make the story a page turner. If you read What the Heart Wants then this is a no brainer. Pick this one up. It is a great sequeal and will answer a lot of questions but then again it leaves you with a few also. Can't wait for book 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderful story., January 19, 2013
I just enjoyed reading both “what the heart wants“ and “what the heart needs.“ I could not put the second book down. Both books were easy reading and engulfing. You sometimes came up with a thought on how the story line was going to go and it surprised me when I was incorrect and the story went a different way. Both books were read in about two weeks when started. I cannot wait to get my hands on book three. I am sad I must wait for this book. I am sure I am not alone in wanting to know what will happen next to Dylan and Hope. Will Faith return? Is she somewhat involved with what is happening?_

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, December 27, 2012
Reese "Detours" (Port Saint Lucie, FL) - See all my reviews
This series has turned me upside fown inside out and I am in love because of it. This story gives me hope like the first one did. I love the consistancy of the story and the fact that we get more with the characters. I am pissed about the sister and it aggravates me that there were so many secrets. I mean come on give them the truth at least let them handle it. I also like the background of the families and the history involved it gave the story another layer to the already intriguing story. I can't wait for another

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps getting better, November 1, 2012
I have to say I loved the first book, but now the story just keeps getting better. The book keeps you in love with the characters and in suspense as the story unfolds. The book brings the romance, suspense, and supernatural. I know I could not stop reading until the book ended and now will be dying for book three. I would highly recommend this series. You will fall in love with the characters and in Kelli as an author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Surprises!!, November 16, 2012
E. Gore "Elaine" (Kapolei, Hawaii United States) - See all my reviews
I loved the first book in this series and had been anticipating this book,and i was not disappointed with the finished product.This was another great story with plenty of emotion, i can not begin to describe the questions and twists in the plot this story has raised but i look forward to the answers.Kelli is doing a great job keeping us all completely hooked on the story you hardly notice the time pass as you read;)

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, February 8, 2013
Kelli does it again in book two of the Soulmate Series.

This book picks up right after Dylan asked Heaven to marry him. As the story goes on Heaven and Dylan find problems that could hurt their family and friends. Plus it also puts the baby Heaven is going to have.

This book was amazing and I cant wait for the thrid book to come out

5.0 out of 5 stars TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!, February 8, 2013
This is a fantastic story that I could not put down!!!! This is the second part to the first book, What The Heart Wants and I cannot wait till the third book comes out!, this story has it all!! It has an awesome romance, a wonderful couple, some paranormal and plenty edge of your seat excitement! This is one of the best stories I have read in a while!

Rate and Discover Movies