Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip 1 Season 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Behind the humor of producing the popular late-night comedy sketch show "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" is a world of backstage politics and romances, and a very delicate balance between creative talent, on-air personalities and network executives.
2. The Cold Open Matt and Danny have five days to put together their first show, which is receiving enormous media attention.
3. The Focus Group A network focus group sends a scare through the company when the results indicate that the ratings success of Matt and Danny's first show might have been a one-time thing.
4. The West Coast Delay When they discover that the show has inadvertently plagiarized another comedian's material during a sketch, the team members scramble to break into the taped West Coast feed to correct their error.
5. The Long Lead Story While the cast goes through rehearsals with Lauren Graham (herself - "Gilmore Girls," "Bad Santa") and musician Sting (himself), a reporter named Martha O'Dell tries to get the story on Matt and Harriet.
6. The Wrap Party A drunken Jordan makes friends with the cast during an after-show party. Danny tries to get Matt's mind off Harriet with the help of three sexy women. Simon makes a plea to hire more black writers.
7. Nevada Day, Part 1 An unusual collection of people must go to a small town in Nevada to get Tom out of jail in time for the show that night.
8. Nevada Day, Part 2 Jack has to get Tom out of a small-town jail in order for him to make it back for the show that night.
9. The Option Period After the show wraps, Matt discovers that Ricky (recurring guest star EVAN HANDLER) and Ron (recurring guest star CARLOS JACOTT) are planning to leave and take the writing staff with them. Meanwhile, Harriet contemplates doing a lingerie spread in a…
10. B-12 While the cast members work through the show despite being ravaged by a virus, Matt must survive the week with a new and much smaller writing staff. Meanwhile, Jordan tells Danny that she is pregnant.
11. The Christmas Show As he helps prepare the holiday show, Matt remains determined to bring the Christmas spirit to Los Angeles. Meanwhile, Danny wrestles with his true feelings for Jordan.
12. Monday The cast and staff come back from their holiday break and prepare for the first show of the new year. Danny is in pursuit of Jordan and Matt bids for a date with Harriet in an auction.
13. The Harriet Dinner In the second part of a three-part episode, Danny and Jordan get locked on the roof of the theater while other members of the cast and staff attend a dinner honoring Harriet.
14. The Harriet Dinner Part II In the third part of a three-part episode, Danny and Jordan are still locked on the roof of the theater during a dinner honoring Harriet, whose relationship with Matt continues to unravel.
15. The Friday Night Slaughter Matt remembers how he and Harriet first met.
16. 4 A.M. Miracle On a Wednesday night, Matt is stuck with writer's block.
17. The Disaster Show The production goes haywire when the propmasters and cue card workers stage a last-minute wildcat strike. ALLISON JANNEY is the guest host of the sketch show.
18. Breaking News Jordan experiences an emergency with her pregnancy during the live show.
19. K+R Flashbacks reveal how Matt and Danny were fired five years ago. Meanwhile, Jordan's pregnancy takes a dangerous turn.
20. K+R Part 2 Jordan experiences major problems with her pregnancy. Simon loses his temper with the press. And flashbacks continue to reveal how Matt and Danny got fired from the show five years ago.
21. K+R Part 3 Even more is revealed in flashback of how Matt and Danny were fired years ago.
22. What Kind of Day Has it Been In the series finale, the long night for Danny, Jordan, Tom and Simon comes to an end. Meanwhile, Matt and Harriet create a new beginning.
|Starring||Matthew Perry, Amanda Peet|
|Supporting actors||Bradley Whitford, Steven Weber, D.L. Hughley, Sarah Paulson, Nate Corddry, Timothy Busfield, Mark McKinney, Lucy Davis, James Lesure, J.D. Walsh, Simon Helberg, Nate Torrence, Merritt Wever, Ayda Field, Camille Chen, John F. Carpenter, Deirdre M. Smith, Emmett Miller|
|Producers||Thomas Schlamme, Aaron Sorkin, Patrick Ward|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I'm a huge Aaron Sorkin fan and have been since 'American President'. Sports Night remains my all time favorite series of his, but Studio 60 is a close second. Read morePublished 4 days ago by David Miller
In this series, characters are frequently compelled to repeat the same idiotic sentence over and over and over. Read morePublished 11 days ago by R. Whitney
I love Aaron Sorkin and he can do no wrong in my book but these DVDs came with 3 damaged parts where it would skip over including the complete final episode! Read morePublished 19 days ago by Tania
I loved this show when it was on and still great now. It's too bad tv is now full of scripted "reality tv" shows instead of intelligent comedy like this.Published 27 days ago by LiveLaugh&Golf
Studio Sixty makes me want to be a better writer. To be able to create characters that have full bodied histories and personalities that don't yield, that's something I've always... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Chelsea Cohen
I wish this show would have gotten another season. It had a really good start and a good end, you do have to sit through some slower episodes in the middle to really appreciate it.Published 2 months ago by Caitlin Sandwell
Never would have expected it to be this good. Recommended by a friend. Grateful that they did.Published 2 months ago by Jamie Chase