Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Format: Audio CDChange

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 8, 2008
Big Daddy Weave has impressed me since their debut album One & Only, which included the hit song Audience Of One. The next 3 albums included the hits Fields of Grace, Without You and Everytime I Breathe. If you like southern rock like Dave Matthews Band and Third Day, then you'll enjoy this band, who mingles excellent musicianship and vocals with incredible lyrics which are biblical and challenging.

What Life Would Be Like is definitely the best overall album by this great band and is one of my top 10 albums of 2008. You Found Me kicks off the album with a great introspective calling out to God in prayer. The hit title track What Life Would Be Like is truly an anthem of faith and a real challenge to all believers to wonder what life would be like if we let Jesus live through you and me. There are truly no filler songs on this album and once again there are a couple of cover songs and they are better than ever. Revive Us Again is a hymn re-write and extremely worshipful and then I was amazed by the excellent version of Another Day In Paradise, which actually is better than the original version by Phil Collins. The next songs Right With You and Falling Into You are also personal songs of worship and the closer Just Like Somebody Else is a great rocker and great way to close out this amazing album.
on August 8, 2008
this cd is incredible!!!!! i have all there albums and this is my favorite yet. its more upbeat and the lyrics are amazing to!!! my favorite track is #2, what life would be like, but all the songs are great!!! buy it NOW!!
11 comment7 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 16, 2014
LOVE ANYTHING and EVERYTHING Big Daddy Weave,DOES.HIS SONGS LIFT ME INTO A STATE WHERE I SENSE GOD'S AWESOME PRESENCE .HE IS VERY GIFTED and SPEAKS STRAIGHT FROM HIS HEART,THE LYRICS GOD HAS GIVEN HIM.Linda Morris (miki)
on December 3, 2012
I never really lsitened to Big Daddy Weave but I have to say that I am in love with this group and the clear rocking way they deliver the Living Word of God! I bought this CD for all my friends for Christmas!
on December 8, 2008
One of my new favorite CDs. I especially like "What Life Would Be Like". "Another Day in Paradise" is the old 80's Phil Collins hit.
on March 6, 2014
This cd has a lot of good deep feeling in it , Big daddy weave no matter what cd seems to have away of bringing a song to life. and Really speak to you.
on February 28, 2011
I oredered this CD for prizes for our youth group since we are going to a Big Daddy Weave Concert next weekend. It was a great value!
on April 12, 2014
We LOVE this Christian Rock band and LOVE the prices on your site! We will definitely be shopping here for all our music needs!
on August 4, 2013
This is a great CD! I have all of their CDs now and think that they are all great! I would highly recommend purchasing this CD!
on March 29, 2013
Great music as always by BDW,. Get all BDW cds if you can, there all good. blah blah blah blah.