Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: What a Girl Loves Puzzle Book (American Girl) (American Girl Library)
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 3, 2004
AMERICAN GIRL has always had a tendency to put out some of the best puzzle books known to man, but in their newest puzzle book release, WHAT A GIRL LOVES, they have really outshined themselves. WHAT A GIRL LOVES is filled with wonderful, thought-provoking puzzles, that will get all girls' brains churning to find the correct answers. Filled with word searches, crossword puzzles, riddle games, and more, this is sure to be a hit with all, young or old. My word of advice: Don't miss this newest AMERICAN GIRL puzzle book release!

Erika Sorocco

Book Review Columnist for The Community Bugle Newspaper
on March 29, 2009
This is a great puzzle book for girls ages 7-13. Our girls used it in the car on trips and in restaurants. They even used the book at home as an activity book. Overall it's a great book with many different kinds of puzzles that keep the girls interested in it.
on December 30, 2008
My daughter received this book for Christmas and loves it. She had an American Girl puzzle book before and did every page. Its a great book for just girls. I love AG's products that support girls with positive messages. I would recommend this book to any girl.
on November 26, 2011
I really love the American girl books - I bought 3 different ones for my granddaughters birthday. Her favorite is the mystery one, but she spends hours working on the puzzle book too. Great wholesome fun!
on March 1, 2013
Here is what my 8 year old daughter had to say about this book (she received it as a Christmas gift)

"This thing is an awesome puzzle book, full of fun American Girl activities. I hope I get more books like this. The best thing I liked were the word find puzzles, but the other things were fun too and I still have lots of pages left to do."

One thing I liked about it [as a parent] was the spiral binding - I got her some other puzzle books too, but this one is way easier to work in than the rest because of the spiral binding. Also very easy to tear out pages to take with, etc. I haven't actually looked at too many of the pages, but based on her usage, I think this is just about right for her age group.
on December 30, 2010
I bought this for my just turned 8 year old, and about half of it is too hard yet. It's a fun book and still gave it 4 stars though.
on November 16, 2014
This is yet another good book and "thinking" book from American Girl. I would rather my family be influence by a doll company that makes their dolls for real life kids, with real live problems than some of the fairy tales that mislead the children.
on September 6, 2012
My 7 year old loves this book. It's great for car rides and also as a wind-down-before-bed activity. She loves it. There are LOTS of pages of puzzles and games and fun in this book. I highly recommend it!
on December 23, 2012
I ordered one of these books for each of my nieces. While one of them was visiting she found a copy and could not put it down! Luckily we told her it was for the "other" niece and wrapped it while she was here. I can't wait for her to see that she has a copy of her own!
on July 4, 2013
This book is REALLY fun! It is also really entertaining. It's a great boredom buster. I also really like it because the directions are usually easy to understand, so the activities are simple - but super, super fun!!! This book is great for girls - It is definitely worth getting.