First-Ever Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM)-Specific Early Reader Book Series
Amazon #1 Bestseller
STEM Robots Teach STEM In A Fun and Colorful Way At An Early Age
"What Is STEM?" introduces the world's first STEM robots, also known as STEMBots: Emmy and Ott. They teach STEM to 3 - 8 year olds in fun rhymes, making the concepts of Science, Technology, Engineering & Math easy to understand and enjoy. A full Glossary of terms is shared for a child's learning pleasure."What is STEM?"
- Infuses STEM vocabulary and concepts early in a child's reading experience - rather then sticking to sight word drills and classical literature
- Is taught in rhyming sequences, a proven mnemonic to improve a child's understanding of concepts being taught
- Offers unique, cute, futurist characters (Emmy and Ott, The STEMBots) to make the story more enjoyable and fun
- Presents detailed colorful illustrations deeply tied to all the concepts taught in the book for the visual learner
- Concludes with a detailed Glossary of definitions and examples to further a child's learning experience
Sample Words in the Glossary:
- SCIENCE: Curious, explore & investigate
- TECHNOLOGY: Development, hackers & computers
- ENGINEERING: Construct, transform & concrete solutions
- MATH: Understanding 2D, 3D & 4D images
FREE Bonus Gifts Included With Your Purchase of "What Is STEM?"
You can download a FREE MP3 audio recording of "What Is STEM?", Coloring Pages, and more with your purchase of this Kindle ebook.
* NOTE: This book does NOT list hands-on activities or projects to learn STEM. However, it links to resources that do, such as our popular http://STEMologist.com *