- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Herald Pr; Revised edition (January 1, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0836135423
- ISBN-13: 978-0836135428
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.2 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #626,895 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
What Mennonites Believe Paperback – January 1, 1991
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I found this book to be a great introduction to Mennonite beliefs; the writing was very much to the point, keeping down the length of the book without sacrificing too much detail. I liked the organization of the book, with its explanation of how Mennonites agree and disagree with other Christian sects. Overall, I found this to be a great book, one that I highly recommend to anyone interested in understanding Mennonite beliefs.
If you want an introductory read, this is it. For more advanced theological resources, look elsewhere.