|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Save $5.00 (63%)
What RU Thinking?: Foundations of the Christian Mind Kindle Edition
|Length: 70 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Dr.Tim Stafford holds a PhD and a Masters Degree in Education and has studied intensively the best practices in using the social media as a platform for education. Tim has been teaching and consulting in the areas of apologetics, worldview, philosophy of religion, learning theory, assessment theory, curriculum development, school accreditation, and email/social network marketing for more than twenty years and has given presentations for organizations of all sizes including the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), The Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS), Petra Theological Seminary, The Florida Education Technical Conference (FETC), the E-Learning Guild, the Society for Applied Learning Technologies (SALT), the American Society of Training and Development (ASTD), the International Association of Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and dozens of business groups, churches and Christian groups across the USA. He currently lives in central Florida with his wife, Victoria and their two children.
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Spiritual Growth
- Books > Parenting & Relationships
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Spiritual Growth