Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: What Separates Me From You
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on September 4, 2011
Many, many bands after a few albums, start' to stray away from the screaming and such, A7X and Atreyu to name two. First, it's pretty hard on their voices as they age (Matt shadows hardly screams any of his old stuff live anymore), and while it sounds awesome, most radio stations don't play heavy screamo. Sad but true. So if bands want to make more money they have to find a happy medium, and I think that's what ADTR is searching for. But I don't believe it makes them sell outs. This album is still good, but you have to look at it from a different perspective. Bands naturally grow and change - just look at Linkin Park - and where they may want to go with their music may not be where you want them to go with it, or where you wanted them to stay with it.
This album is catchy and will bring a lot of new ADTR fans to the scene, especially with songs like "It's Complicated". If you're looking for an album that is a mirror of "Homesick" you won't find that here, but you still will find a good album that, in my opinion, is still worth the buy.
on March 18, 2012
This is the band's most recent album, and it shows. Pretty much everything they've been doing from the get go, just better. No serious deviations in style, but continuing to perfect their craft. That being said, if you're not a fan of any of their previous work, it's rather doubtful you'll find anything you like here either.
on September 25, 2013
I'm so happy about this purchase! I've been a fan of ADTR for quite a while now and I just could never really afford to buy any of their CDs (I'm not one for illegally downloading) or I just forgot about them the few times I could afford CDs and I was just so happy when I got it. Super fast shipping! Brand new CD! Just amazing! Thank you!
on February 14, 2016
I ordered this at 11pm on Friday and not even an hour later it was on the road to be delivered. I got it the next day rather than two days as selected. My boyfriend knew that it was his gift (even though it came in the extra Amazon box like I selected). The box that the vinyl was in was protected all around by air packets which kept it in place wonderfully. When he opened the vinyl box everything was in pristine condition. It has a gorgeous insert of the band in a well (it's illustrated, not an actual photo). The online redemption code comes on a tiny piece of paper inside the case. The vinyl itself is black and has that same illustration on the center of it. The quality is extremely high and my boyfriend was incredibly excited to get it!
on April 29, 2015
ADTR will always hold a place in my heart. They were the first band I saw live in the genre that they are. And started my love for music. This album has everything.
Great Riffs? Check
Catchy Lyrics? Check
Groovy Breakdowns? Check
Amazing Vocals? Check check check
Give this album a listen. It won't be a waste of your time
on December 17, 2012
I love A day to remember, they are my favorite band. I had to get this cd, I love everything about this album. I was so happy to get it before it was supposed to be here. Thank you for everything it will be a pleasure to order more cds!
on March 5, 2013
Although it was a step away from their usual content, I'm glad this great band is still producing music, there is still hope, I can't wait for violence to hit the shelves, till then "Forget everything just for tonight We'll sing like everyone when they're alone..."
on March 11, 2013
A day to remember is a great band. They have their own sound, and enjoyable music. This CD has many of my favorites, and many of their top songs. A Day To Remember's "What separates me from you" album, is defiantly A top choice, especially if you are fans of Of Mice and Men, All Time Low, Sleeping with Sirens,and many other bands that are alike. This CD never disappoints.
on July 5, 2011
Basically, it's the the same increase in brightness from Homesick as Homesick was from For Those Who Have Heart. It seems a lot of people are putting this album in the same category as the same "pop crap" that it seems a lot of bands slowly progress towards the longer they are around; radio junk. This is simply not the case. Listen to the preview of "2nd Sucks" and you'll see that this album is plenty dark enough for those of you who are fans of ADTR's old material. At the time of this review, the album had a rating of 4 stars overall -- in my mind it deserves at least a 4.5.
on December 19, 2013
Hardcore adtr fan so I do listen and enjoy this CD but after homesick this CD was disappointing I can listen to the whole thing only because I'm a huge fan but if urban not just buy the singles off it