5.0 out of 5 stars gasshou, February 13, 2011
This review is from: What am I?: The Heart Sutra for Everyone (Paperback)
The Prajnaparamita Hridaya (Heart Sutra) is a basic Buddhist text whose meaning can be opaque if not skillfully interpreted by a master. We are fortunate to have Albert Low as a guide. His book enriches the sutra with a line-by-line commentary that fleshes it out with depth and sensitivity, including fascinating contextual information which is key to unlocking its mystery. It is a very stimulating little book, both poetic and philosophical, that helps the contemporary reader embrace perennial questions about personal identity and the meaning of life.

Albert Low has a gift for showing how spiritual questions are relevant to me and my existence, right now, today. And for this I am personally grateful for all of his books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely important the lecture of this book for all buddhists., March 7, 2013
Claudia V. De Souza "buddhisn" (Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais Brazil) - See all my reviews
This review is from: What am I?: The Heart Sutra for Everyone (Paperback)
As always the writings of master Low are of extreme importance. When you read one of his books you understand the importance of full dedication to the study of Buddhism.

5.0 out of 5 stars another very helpful book, August 5, 2010
This review is from: What am I? (Kindle Edition)
so clear... or it must be, because l'm not an intelectual and still l understand... thankyou again

What am I?: The Heart Sutra for Everyone
What am I?: The Heart Sutra for Everyone by Albert Low (Paperback - May 12, 2010)
$14.95 $13.46