What To Do When The Pen Runs Out? I just got a Champion Plus and I was wonder what should you do after you use up the removable ballpoint pent tool.

When could you get a replacement?
asked by C. Oneill on March 25, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
You can order replacement parts including the pen from www.swissarmy.com in the states or www.victorinox.com in europe.
Amazon Customer answered on April 12, 2010
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

Fix it!
Daniel Mc answered on June 12, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

Maybe on amazon for a pack idk
Cj answered on September 26, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›