What Would You Do For A Klondike Bar? The Original Game
Get creative, think quickly and put your talents on display. These are the three keys to winning this hilarious game of minor skill and major will, where players compete in creative, courageous and cockamamie challenges while racing to collect all six Klondike bars. In the end, glory rests with the player who best answers the call, "What Would You Do For A Klondike Bar?"
Quick How To Play
1) Roll the Challenge Cube to see which head-to-head challenge you will play from one of three fun and creative categories.
2) Pick any player to compete against you in the corresponding challenge, which is read aloud by one of the other players (the judges).
3) The winning player rolls the Flavor Cube for the chance to win a Klondike bar. The first player to collect all six Klondike bar flavors wins the game and takes home one of the coveted Klondike Champion cards!
Ask the player to your left out on a date by grunting like a caveman. Write down three television shows that start with your first initial. Write down a funny new use for bacon.
100 Challenge Cards, six dry erase boards, 6 dry erase markers, 30-second timer, Challenge Cube, Flavor Cube, eight Champion Cards, 2 Guide to Glory Cards, and 36 non-edible mini Klondike Bars
- From the makers of the bestselling game, Loaded Questions
- Featuring 300 creative and hilarious head-to-head challenges
- Collect all six (non-edible) Klondike bars to win
- The original game of minor skill and major will
- Made in the USA
- Ages Teen to Adult
- 4 to 6 players