Customer Discussions > Wii Nunchuk Controller - White forum

What accessories do I actually need for a Wii

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 26, 2008 4:19:27 PM PDT
Auskan says:
I have the console and 3 games - a couple of Mario games and Carnival games. What accessories do I need? (gift for daughter so haven't opened the box yet). Please don't reply with lists of games I "should" buy - the only info I am looking for is: how many remotes/nunchuks (if any) do I need for a family of four to be able to enjoy playing these games? TIA!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 31, 2008 2:38:19 PM PDT
The Wii comes with 1 controller and 1 Nunchuk. The Nunchuk is only used on some games. You would have to go check each one's box or Amazon page to see if it needs a Nunchuk. Otherwise you would need 4 remotes to have 4 people play at once ($200)

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 8, 2008 4:09:07 PM PDT
J. Levy says:
I would also consider purchasing the re-charging station for the remotes (I guess there is a model that will re-charge 4 at once, we have the one that charges 2 - works great). You need the nunchuck for the 'boxing' that comes with the Wii....not sure if the Mario games require the nunchuck. If you don't get the re-charger for the remotes...get lots of batteries.

In reply to an earlier post on May 24, 2008 10:45:03 AM PDT
Rechargable AA batteries work fine in the WiiMotes too. (You'll need 2 AA batteries for each controller. The regular Nunchuks don't need any, they plug into the WiiMote). Get yourself a couple extra sets so you can play while you're recharging the rest.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Mar 26, 2008
Latest post:  May 24, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Wii Nunchuk Controller - White
Wii Nunchuk Controller - White by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (716)