GoPro HD HERO2: Motorsports Edition
Used & New from: $193.64
What kind of accessories do I need to buy to make videos when riding a motorcycle?
asked by Amelie22 on November 2, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
Best info can be found here: http://www.pashnit.com/product/gopro/gopro_mounting.html
phillip answered on November 2, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hero2 does have motorsports edition. But Hero3 was just released so you have more options.
kenny answered on November 2, 2012

A
This kit comes with everything you need....case, and attachment that goes on helmet or bike is all included
Shopping Done Right answered on November 2, 2012

A
wind mic or wind cover
scott answered on November 2, 2012

A
I saw recommendations for the suction cup mount but be very careful where you put it on the bike and make sure to tether it to either yourself or the bike somehow. I lost a brand new hero2 on my first ride out using the suction cup mount so I don't trust it on a motorcycle, but I've seen it on others. Your call. But like I said, tether system is HIGHLY recommended.
Ben Simpson answered on November 2, 2012

A
i was able to do a side mount on my helmet using what came with my sport addition.
jon559 answered on November 2, 2012

A
the hand mount that i got for skydiving. the handlebar mount and helmet mounts.
Tom C. Chen answered on November 3, 2012

A
Personally, I would also recommend the Wi-Fi system to turn the camera on and off. If you have a cigarette lighter, a charger that plugs in to it and then the Wi-Fi would enable you to keep the Wi-Fi on indefinately. When you are not filming, you can turn the Hero off with the Remote to preserve the Battery. If you plan to fim more than about 2 hours, a skeleton case for the Hero and a charger hooked up to the Hero, along with extra SD Memory would be called for.
George L. Pagh answered on November 3, 2012

A
They have a handle bar mount and chest strap. I've used the chest strap which worked fine.
David Tacey answered on November 3, 2012

A
[Deleted by the author on Nov 3, 2012 6:33:27 AM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product