Samsung HMX-H300 Full HD Camcorder with 30x Zoom (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Used & New from: $145.00
What type of additional storage card does it use? Can you plug in an external mic? What sort of HD Codec does it use (like AVC HD?)
asked by RLoManna on March 13, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
"Additional" (the only) storage card it supports is SDHC. I used a transcend 32GB class 10.
It does not have an external Mic socket - so you can only use the in-built microphone.
It records to H.264 MP4 file as AVCHD.
William J Kennedy answered on March 13, 2013
Comments (3) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
it uses SDHC cards. there is at least one mic jack. it records to Mpeg 4
Pat Kelly answered on March 13, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Check out my review and go to my link where I have posted a video made by this camcorder. It has lots of noise from the focusing motors etc. It has a great lens if you don't need sound. I am finding some issues with what may be the image stabilizer, some shakiness not associated with my handling the camera. I use a 32 gig class 6 and it works great. I read that class 10 may be overkill for this type of camera. I am only using it for hiking and outdoor stuff so the sound issue is really bugging me. I got it as a free gift otherwise I would have returned it and found a quieter camera.
T. White answered on March 13, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
SD, I use 32GB class 10 - their cheap enough. You have four ports - HDMI, USB 2.0, AV and DC in, period. H.264 MP4 AVCHD. The only other "extra" it sports is a built in shutter type lens cover.

This is your "Keys and a heater" style camera. It does what it does nicely, but that is all in fact it does.
mr.goodguy answered on March 14, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product