What all comes in the box?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 25 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 24, 2012 4:34:58 PM PDT
I hope power cable, usb cable, wireless controller?

Posted on Oct 26, 2012 9:31:29 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 26, 2012 9:42:30 PM PDT
yes it will have all 3 of those it will have a power cable you have to plug it in,standard cable(you have to buy an hdmi cable separately if you don't have one) Dualshock 3 wireless controller and of course the AC3 game.

Posted on Oct 30, 2012 12:06:01 PM PDT
ceebee says:
does the charger for the controller in the box have room for two controllers? I want to order a second controller, but don't want to order an extra charger thing if I don't need it. Sorry for the dumb question, always been an xbox house before :p

Posted on Oct 30, 2012 2:44:47 PM PDT
Wish I could tell you, but amazon hasn't even shipped it yet and when I offered to pay them more to ship it faster they told me to pack sand. Shoulda bought from someone else, I'd be playing tonight.

Posted on Oct 30, 2012 3:06:06 PM PDT
Lewis Murdoc says:
Doesn't come with a charger. It comes with a mini USB cable that you plug into the controller and then to USB port on the system to charge. The official dualshock3 controllers don't come with their own cables either so you'll either have to buy another mini usb cable or get one of those charger stations.

They really ought to include an HDMI cable but whatever, they are dirt cheap here on amazon.

Posted on Oct 31, 2012 11:57:47 AM PDT
ceebee says:
thanks Murdoc! That was a really helpful reply. Now I know exactly what I need to get :)

Posted on Nov 1, 2012 9:31:14 AM PDT
Amazon doesn't decide what goes in the bundle.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 10:15:37 PM PST
I'm curious about the 30 day trial for Plus membership...I know Plus gives you some free download games. If I did the 30 day membership trial, download games or content that's free, then I cancel at the end of the 30 days, do I lose those downloads? Thanks for any feedback.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 10:40:49 PM PST
Yes, if you cancel Plus you will not be able to play the games downloaded for free with it.

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 8:51:51 PM PST
If I purchase a game at a discount for being on plus, I would not be charged the difference upon cancellation I assume...

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 3:17:00 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 14, 2012 8:52:07 PM PST]

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 10:49:22 AM PST
Britt says:
Do the Assassins creed bundle not come with a vertical stand?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 10:53:36 AM PST
J. McMeins says:
Nope, if u look on the front of the box in lower left corner under the pic of the ps3 with the stand it says vertical stand sold seperatly. I thought it came with the stand too.

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 3:18:06 PM PST
i never got my plus voucher how do u propose i handle tht i called amazon n got nowhere really isnt it a card with the plus logo and the 12 digit code on it because i dnt see it in the package anywhere smh

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 7:56:35 AM PST
Brian1r says:
Yes call amazon or chat which I always find to be faster

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 9:38:26 AM PST
nicole says:
I just brought this bundle for my husband and i am not a gamer so im curious as to what i would need for him to play on xmas day. i guessing another controller incase i want to play, HDMI cord, and what else? I also had a question on the plus...what exactly is this? Does this allow my husband to purchase/rent games online? Does the plus come with this bundle (and if it does its a free trial im guessing)? Thank you! Im naive when it comes to games so ya.....

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 5:35:27 AM PST
BryanOPs says:
Hello Nicole, yes I would recommend you an extra controller and a HDMI cable is a must unless you own CRT TVs.

Now this Assassin's Creed bundle comes with a free trial month of PSN plus membership. (They ask you for your credit card for this voucher though)
The benefits of PSN plus is that it offers cloud storage for your saved games, also the ability for your PS3 to schedule auto updates/game trailers/game demos and trophy sync.
Also that it will automatically add some free full PS3 and PSN/mini games for free (as long as your membership last) and it offers better discounts on games.

PS:Once you download a free game offered to plus members, it will be yours doesnt matter if your membership expires (you wont be able to play it until you renew subscription though)

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 10:15:37 PM PST
J. McMeins says:
If your looking for accessories i recommend, Playstation 3 Energizer Power & Play Charging System and Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset
Fully charged controllers are a must, as is being able to play/watch movies, loudly, whenever you want and not disturb anyone.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 5:51:01 AM PST
BryanOPs says:
Agreed, forgot about the stereo headsets. I have the old ones and I use them for almost everything not just for my PS3 , this new ones are better because they have a 3.5mm jack for use with cellphone etcetc

PS: the system can handle just one headset though in case you feel like buying one as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 6:26:16 PM PST
its this the super slim??

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 8:04:34 PM PST
BryanOPs says:
yes, it is the super slim

Posted on Jan 17, 2013 7:06:35 PM PST
And which software does the ps3 comes with?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 18, 2013 7:17:37 AM PST
BryanOPs says:
this version comes with the latest Assassins Creed (AC3) game and a 30 days free trial of the Playstation Plus membership which you could say adds another 3 full PS3 games (digital) to your collection.

Posted on Feb 15, 2013 8:21:21 PM PST
I have a question it has to do with the playstation plus member ship...just wondering there is a discount for being a playstation plus member on the music unlimited app which is 12 dollars flat for 1 year but regularly it is 59.99 for 1 year....if i use the 30 day trial and subscribe to music unlimited will it charge me the difference for the expired plus membership after the 30 day trial is over?

Posted on Jul 30, 2013 2:17:30 PM PDT
Nirvana says:
What is the Difference with Sony Playstation 3 Slim 160GB $299.95 and the PS3 500 GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle $257.89.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  17
Total posts:  25
Initial post:  Oct 24, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 30, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
PS3 500 GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle
PS3 500 GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle by Sony (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (632)