Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 53 posts in this discussion
Posted on May 28, 2012 7:13:41 AM PDT
J.K. says:
Getting all worked up over a cover..wow,and i thought fanboys couldn't get anymore detached from reality.I play the game for it's content,not it's cover art.Sorry fella's but 25 years now,no one's going to pay a crazy amount of money for a video game cover.Games are meant to be played,not displayed.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 7:14:29 AM PDT
J.K. says:
yes sir! i agree with you 100%.These fanboys really have thier priorities messed up.

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 1:42:09 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 1:44:27 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 1:45:34 PM PDT

Posted on May 29, 2012 10:34:29 PM PDT
Howard fan68 says:

Posted on May 30, 2012 2:55:09 PM PDT

Posted on May 30, 2012 3:28:47 PM PDT
mjc0961 says:
Way for all of you guys (or rather, all 3 of you, and possibly even just 1 with multiple accounts considering all the talking to himself Jeremy is doing) to miss the point. All we said is the boxart is terrible. Nobody rational said anything about not buying the game because of it.

Anyway, for people who might have came in here wondering about the possibility of a reversible cover, just want to say that no. The inside cover (at least for the PS3 version) is plain white. You're stuck with proudly displaying your brand new copy of 10 OUT OF 10 on your shelf instead of Batman: Arkham City.

Posted on May 30, 2012 9:16:06 PM PDT
Sand says:
It really does look like the same person used 3 accounts, ha.

Posted on May 30, 2012 9:48:40 PM PDT
C. Brown says:
While I don't like the cover I'm not here to complain about it. I had the original when it came out and ended up giving it to my cousin after preordering this. I can't wait to play all the DLC.

Posted on Jun 1, 2012 7:41:34 AM PDT
Azhrei says:
I'm still getting this but I'll probably print out something else for a cover. I thought this was a joke or a temp. cover until I just saw a commercial on tv for the GOTY edition. I didn't realize they let 12 year olds work at gaming companies....... this is f'ing UGLY.... >.<

Posted on Jun 2, 2012 12:00:55 AM PDT
It not fanboyish to want a nice cover for a game. I don't know about you but when I spend 49 bucks I like to have a nice looking box for my gaming shelve!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2012 9:53:20 PM PDT
Azhrei says:
shelf* ..... lol but ya..... i don't see how we're "fanboys" when it's obvious this crap looks retarded......

Posted on Jun 4, 2012 6:30:11 AM PDT
Kthulhu says:
Bah! Who cares about the cover? I just want to play 10 Out of 10 !

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 5, 2012 8:22:35 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 5, 2012 8:24:01 AM PDT
Azhrei says:
lmao!!! Well I have it..... at least it doesn't say "10 Out of 10!" on the SIDE of the case. lol All you'll see while the case is on a shelf is "Game of the Year" and the game title. Kinda sad when the SIDE of a game case looks better then the front. heh

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 6, 2012 7:19:21 AM PDT
What does it matter as long you can have more fun stuff to do in the game rather than stare at a nice little statue you probably get in some collector's edition?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 8:52:31 AM PDT
Azhrei says:
If you paid attention to the posts we're not saying we're not buying this because the cover's ugly..... we're just sayign this is THE UGLIEST COVER IN THE HISTORY OF GAMING..... We weren't aware they let 12 year olds come up with cover designs. >.<

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 2:18:04 PM PDT
Kthulhu says:
I wonder if the side view will reveal the title of the game to be "Game of the Year" ?

Posted on Jun 12, 2012 7:43:57 AM PDT
Seriously, you all act like the look of the case matters as much as the very content of the game. I don't know about you, but I am not trying to set up a museum here. I got the GotY to have more fun stuff to on it, not stare at the case. Why don't you all simply buy the original Arkham City case and download all the DLC instead if you are that superficial.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 12:32:14 PM PDT
Azhrei says:
hey look, another idot that doesn't realize what we're trying to say here even though i said it two posts up..... >.< O wait.... it's the SAME idiot. lol Did you even bother reading my reply?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 7:28:14 PM PDT
Ha, you deleted your post. I actually read pretty well, unlike you, so... here is what you said: "hey look, another idot that doesn't realize what we're trying to say here even though i said it two posts up..... >.< O wait.... it's the SAME idiot. lol Did you even bother reading my reply?"

You may say it's the ugliest cover for a game, but what I am saying is that it does not matter because the cover of a game does not influence the amount of fun you can have on the game itself. Why do you think I mentioned about keeping the original Arkham City case and purchasing DLC off of PSN if people are that superficial? You obviously did not read my commet all the way, despite how short it was, "idiot".

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 1:15:28 AM PDT
Azhrei says:
lol apparently my post was deleted? wonder why (looks at amazon....). I didnt' curse or anything. but ya.... NJC.... before you post another idiotic commment, you might want to look at my last reply to you. In case it's not clear enough, WE'RE NOT SAYING WE'RE NOT BUYING THE GAME CAUSE THE COVER'S UGLY, we're just saying the cover's fracking UGLY. lmao

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2012 10:19:16 AM PDT
yeah, sure you did. Maybe your deleted commets said so, but that does not seem to be the case with what the others are saying here.

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 1:12:07 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 21, 2012 1:12:59 PM PDT
Azhrei says:
have you even read the thread? admittedly I haven't in awhile but i don't recall anyone actually saying they won't buy it just cause of an ugly cover designed by a 12 year old. >.< In fact i remember one or two other people trying to get the point across i initially said to you myself.....

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 6:24:35 PM PDT
Dude, who really cares what the cover looks like?!? The game is flipping awesome, in fact, its the best game ever!!! So why people complain about the cover I don't know. I will admit they could have done a better job, but if you don't like it, then don't look at it!!! Gheeshh! The stuff people complain about!!!
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  33
Total posts:  53
Initial post:  Apr 29, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 3, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition, PS3
Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition, PS3 by Warner Home Video - Games (PlayStation 3)
4.7 out of 5 stars (727)