Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 26, 2010 7:38:02 AM PDT
I know we are getting both blu ray and DVD + digital copies. that should cover MAYBE 6 disks. what's on the rest? or is it one disk for each different copy and one "extras" disk? anyone know? i'm willing to buy this set, i just wish someone at Amazon would have told us what we are getting into

Posted on Sep 26, 2010 3:09:44 PM PDT
The 10 disk breakdown should be:

3 blu-ray discs (one for each movie)
3 DVDs (one for each movie)
3 Digital Copy discs (one for each movie)
1 Bonus material disck (I'm guessing

That's 10 discs.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 26, 2010 6:48:47 PM PDT
J. Abarquez says:
Zooming in on the picture, you hit the nail on the head. You can clearly see that each of the discs in the picture says which movie they are and if they are the DVD or Blu-ray version. The Bonus Features disc appears to be only for Toy Story 3, which is kind of odd. I bet the previous film's bonus features are on their respective Blu-ray discs.

Posted on Oct 27, 2010 12:17:16 AM PDT
Yes, you're getting everything from the individual releases (and "Digital Copies" for TS1 & TS2, which the individual releases apparently lack):

* Toy Story 1: 3 Discs (Blu, DVD, Copy)
* Toy Story 2: 3 Discs (Blu, DVD, Copy)
* Toy Story 3: 4 Discs (Blu, Blu Bonus, DVD, Copy)

Like J. Abarquez said, zooming in on the picture shows you what's on the disc labels.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2010 12:34:41 AM PDT
J. Sheer says:
WRONG Toy Story 1 and 2 Blu Ray + digital copy each + DVD and then the 4 disc set for TOy Story 3....

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2010 12:35:22 AM PDT
J. Sheer says:
yes i think this is a waste of money....$90.00 just for 2 additonal digital copies? LAME!

Posted on Oct 30, 2010 7:05:15 AM PDT
For those of you that dont want to buy this, Target has their own collectors edition for Toy Story 3 thats really tempting me to buy all these movies separate.

http://www.target.com/Story-Ultimate-Collectors-Blu-ray-Digital/dp/B003YE2LKQ/ref=sc_ri_2?ie=UTF8&node=13653771

Now, I dont really need a Buzz toy but it does seem a lot cooler (you can adjust the body and it talks) then getting the box here. But then again, having everything in one box would be nice too. I dont know, Im gonna have to figure this out before the price on this box set goes up from $65
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Sep 26, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 30, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Toy Story Ultimate Toy Box Collection (Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)
Toy Story Ultimate Toy Box Collection (Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) by Tim Allen (Blu-ray - 2010)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (500)