Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Rogue (Unrated) forum

What is the best "giant alligator" movie?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 11, 2010 9:18:47 AM PDT
Nats says:
Yeah I know this sounds kinda dumb, but I'm on a roll here with giant alligator movies!!LOL! I didnt realize there were so many!!
So far, I have "Alligator 1980", the original, where Dad flushes the baby alligator down the toilet and it grows into a monster (obviously inspired by the urban myth). Its alot of fun, but the alligator is just a plain old alligator, sometimes photographed in trick forced perspective to make it look larger, and some really crapy not-so-special effects at the end.
Then there's "Rogue" which was much better in terms of the alligator looking more realistic, but still alot of forced perspective photography was used, and didnt get to see the alligator very much.
So which one should I buy next?
I want to SEE the giant alligator against it's surroundings and people really LOOK like a giant!!
I guess they would need to use CGI for that, so it would probably be a fairly recent film.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Posted on Jul 14, 2013 7:50:31 AM PDT
jeff E says:
Well as for giant Alligator, i would have to say you hit the nail on the head. HOWEVER, if you mean alligator/crocodile i find Rogue to be the best.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Rogue (Unrated) forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Sep 11, 2010
Latest post:  Jul 14, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions