What case to use for the iPad3? I'm trying to figure out which case to get for the new iPad 3. Any suggestions? I hear some people are not happy with cases labeled as working with iPad 3, but which actually don't work...
asked by Olga on March 17, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
votes
I suggest the Otterbox, they guarantee all their items and will refund your money if not satisfied! They offer FANTASTIC customer service... I have 4 boxes- 1 iphone, 1 classic ipod, 1 ipod touch and 1 htc evo 4g... they just sent me a free replacement skin for the evo case as it wasn't fitting as snug. I have just purchased one for my ipad3!
MissYvette26 answered on March 27, 2012

A
vote
I use the Targus Truss it's leather and fits any of the iPADS including the new one.

You usually can find them for under $30 at Staples or Best Buy.
MikeT answered on March 18, 2012

A
votes
I currently use the Apple flip cover and a Belkin sleeve/case to put it in. So far seems to be a good combination for me. I used to use an Otter Box case for my Iphone but it just seemed too clunky for such a slim pocket pocket fitting phone. I looked at the IPAD Otter Box cases, they are impressive and seem good fitting and well made.
Fuzzy answered on May 14, 2012

A
votes
I would recommend the Blurex Slim folio Case With Built in Stand for New Apple iPad 3. Its very slim and professional looking. Has the built in stand option
Jacob Roger answered on May 22, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›