Customer Discussions > Nintendo DS Lite Polar White forum

What comes with the DS Lite?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 2, 2007 8:58:56 PM PST
B.Mickey says:
I was wondering if someone could tell me what all came with the DS lite so that I can determine what accessories that Ill need to buy. Also, does it use AA batteries or is it rechargable batteries? I noticed that they sell a recharging dock so am wondering if this would be a good buy too.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2007 6:33:16 AM PST
J. Grant says:
Hi,
I just bought one via Amazon, and I'd like to know now, too... do any games come with the DS Lite???
-- Joe

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2007 4:29:53 PM PST
I don't really know that you need any accessories out of the gate. The DS Lite has an internal rechargeable battery (that can be replaced with the use of a screwdriver) and it comes with a power cord to charge it with. The only accessory I really use is a tiny case that can hold up to 4 DS games so I don't need to carry around the entire box for each.

The DS Lite does not come with any games.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2007 8:36:46 PM PST
Mickey,
The Ds comes with the following
Ds System
2 Picto Sticks
Ac Adapter
Rechargable Battery Pack-In the system

I only have two assets to my DS and that is a Screen Protector-for the screens and a Ds Case which carrys 8 games. If you plan on traveling alot with it i recommend the traveling assets that have like car adapters to recharge ur ds and other things.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2007 9:38:38 PM PST
B.Mickey says:
Thank you, appreciate your input. I ordered the traveling case (which I believe comes with the screen protector and can carry 4 games) because I do a lot of traveling and thought this would be a good thing to have.
Do you or anyone else know if DS Skins are worth the $$$? I know I purchased one for my IPod to keep it from getting scratched up and it was well worth the money.
Again, thank you very much for your input. It does help a lot and is very appreciative.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2007 10:04:16 AM PDT
Zeb N. Olsen says:
I'd say a good carrying case is the only real 'must have' accessory for your DS. As for a skin, I'd say I've been fairly hard on my DS (I take it to the gym every day) and it still looks pretty good - no major scratches or dings. I'd probably hold off on buying a skin and see how it wears normally.

Enjoy your system!

Posted on Apr 25, 2010 4:07:37 PM PDT
Thanks so much for all the info here. I could not tell from the product listing if the Nintendo DS Lite came with an AC cord and batteries, or if those all had to be purchased separately.

Does it come with any kind of earphones/earbuds, or do I need to order those separately?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0x9dd88570)

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Mar 2, 2007
Latest post:  Apr 25, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Nintendo DS Lite Polar White
Nintendo DS Lite Polar White by Nintendo (Nintendo DS)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (1,877)