Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
asked by Yu Jing Jing on April 21, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 26 answers
A
Daisy S answered on April 24, 2012
Comment | 12 of 13 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Daisy S answered on October 21, 2012
Comments (2) | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A

A
Awesome, yeah I'm not really in the know when it comes to this, I'm a tattooer in Texas for 16 years.. That's my knowledge.. Thank u for the help I appreciate the advice. So your answer is a yes in purchase of the unlocked international version. Also, I'm leaving an iPhone 4S for this gnote2 do I have to contact AT&T for a new plan?
Kerry S. Rossi answered on October 21, 2012

A
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I went ahead and got it:).. Thank u for all of your help.
Kerry S. Rossi answered on October 22, 2012

A
Kerry: Just curious, did you buy the Galaxy Note N7000 (Note 1) or the Galaxy Note N7100 Note 2? Both are great devices, so either way, you will be happy with either!
Regards,
Daisy
Daisy S answered on October 22, 2012

A
I did get the note2... Just cause its newer.. My simple mind works that way and since I never really splurge for much I figured why not.. It was a bit steeper than I'd set out to pay so I hope I love this thing.. Coming from and iphone4s I just hope I don't regret it.. I like the big screen when I've seen the note1 at stores so that's doesn't worry me especially with the single had mode.. I just hope it's easy for me to learn and use. Thank u for all of your help in this
Kerry S. Rossi answered on October 22, 2012

A
Kerry: The Note 2 is better for you because you have micro sim. You may want to bring it to an AT&T store near your home if you need to change plans, but the sim should work right out of the box in the Note 2.
Daisy S answered on October 22, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

See all questions about this product