NIX 12 inch Digital Photo Frame with 4GB Memory Drive - X12B
Used & New from: $81.06
What does "Auto on/off function" do? - is it a "Motion Sensor?" that turns the unit on? then off if no motion, or what else could be "Automatic?"
asked by Jerry Seinfeld Fan on January 9, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Hi! You are able to set the frame to turn on and off when you like. For the grandparents, I set it to turn off at 10pm and on at 8pm. Does that help?
Amazon Customer answered on January 9, 2013
Comments (6) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You can program the frame to turn on/off at a certain time of the day using military time and after you have set up the date time settings. Then there is a separate feature that turns the frame on based on motion. You just simply turn motion on for that to work.
KW103 answered on January 9, 2013
Comments (3) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't know about the on/off. I suppose it turns it on and off. This one does not have the motion sensor. I read where that is a bit of a pain, since it starts the pics over at the same place at each restart. But, even there, the random selection scrmables the pics everytime it seems from the second pic. Mine is set to turn off every night at 11:40 PM and restart at about 7:00 AM, and this function works.
Mark O. Belue answered on January 9, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, you can set it to come on at a certain time and off at a certain time. Works great.
Paula S. Warren answered on January 10, 2013

A
You can put the time that will turn on and off the photoframe. So, it will turn on and off every day at the same time you installed.
Ronny answered on January 10, 2013

A
There is a built in clock that can be programmed to turn it on and off at what ever time you program into it. It's automatic once you set the times you want :-)
John L Zenz answered on January 10, 2013

A
If you want a motion sensor order the "pro" version
Daryl C. answered on February 12, 2013

A
This is not the motion sensor model, but they do have a 12" unit with motion sensing. That one is called the "Nix Pro Series 12" Digital Photo Frame"This one can simply be programmed to turn on and off at specified times. I set mine to turn on at 7 AM and off at 11PM.
Michael Guerra answered on February 6, 2013
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product