What happened to $99.99? When I first looked at this drive it was $99.99 then a couple days later is was $117, then a couple more days later it was back down to $99.99, now today it went back up to $117. Why can't Amazon make up their mind?
asked by A. J. Lanzaro on June 20, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I looked at it this morning, $117, then by the afternoon it was $99. I may have to pick one up now.
Uncle_Jemima_77 answered on June 20, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
because Amazon is a business and the price is set by a computer which calculates cost and adds the profit. How many of your costs stay the same? Semi conductors are like gas. Costs change.
J. Lenglet answered on November 16, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Just to let y'all know, I also had an issue with the price change. I put this drive into my "Cart" late Wednesday night at $99.99 ($5.00 less than even Newegg.com) and, when I went to "Check Out" on Thursday morning, it was still in my cart but listed at the higher $114.99 price without the usual warning that the price had changed.

So I contacted Amazon support by phone, they voluntarily agreed to lower the price back to $99.99 for me, and I immediately bought it at that price.

Thanks Amazon!!!
BlueSkyMike answered on June 22, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
And now its back down to $99.99, but I wonder how long.
A. J. Lanzaro answered on June 20, 2012
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
When you look at an item on amazon , I think they jack it up , for you if you don't buy it right then , I haven't shopped on another computer to test my theory though !
Jhonny Wallace answered on November 1, 2012
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
And now it's up to $115. Why can't they just keep it at $99.99!!!?
A. J. Lanzaro answered on June 21, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product