Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 12, 2009 12:27:55 PM PDT
J. Lee says:
I got an e-mail to confirm the order ship date changed to May 2010. You can no longer pre-order it on Amazon. I can't find any announcements on any news sites saying it was cancelled. The Disney web site makes no mention of Monsters, Inc or Bug's Life any more (except DVD) so I guess Bug's Life is next to be axed on my pre-orders.

Posted on Mar 12, 2009 5:16:52 PM PDT
Coqui2k says:
Pretty Much, both of them were cancelled by Disney for a later date.

Posted on Mar 12, 2009 6:28:35 PM PDT
aww man, i was so looking forward to those coming out this spring! I was just coming to pre-order this. My son LOVES monsters, inc... dant it disney!!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2009 12:30:26 PM PDT
MLem says:
Yeah my Monsters, Inc. had me approve that i wanted to keep my Pre-Order alive if i approved a May 2010 release date. I did that. Bugs Life still has my pre-order for May 21, 2009 but the page now says the 14th of May. I didn't even realize that it changed to 2010. BOOOOOO!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2009 8:29:19 AM PDT
Brent says:
Monsters Inc has been moved back to November. Bugs Life is still on schedule.

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=2494

Posted on Mar 22, 2009 9:00:06 PM PDT
Chris Orbit says:
I just got the Bolt Blu-Ray today and it had a trailer in it stating that both Monsters Inc and Bugs Life are going to be released on Blu-Ray May 19th.

Posted on Apr 13, 2009 9:31:26 PM PDT
Monsters, Inc was pushed back until November to help Disney's 4th quarter, along with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. They can take as long as they want as long as the picture and audio are top-notch. Seeing as it's Disney, it should be, given their previous release history.

Posted on May 12, 2009 12:49:28 PM PDT
Monsters Inc on Blu-ray is now pre-orderable!!
Monsters, Inc. (Four-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]

Posted on May 28, 2009 12:53:52 PM PDT
CORY says:
I got an email from Amazon back in March saying you could pre-order Bug's Life AND Monsters, Inc. on Blu-ray. Monsters was pre-orderable for $28.49. I bought Bug's Life on Blu-ray, BUT, Monsters, Inc. is now pre-orderable on Amazon for $31.49. Does anyone know WHY the price now goes up?

Posted on Jun 15, 2009 6:34:57 AM PDT
K. U. Tran says:
Sigh. First, I waited for a Blu-ray release. Now I have to wait for a price drop.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 26, 2009 3:20:20 AM PDT
Bill Hom says:
@ Francis...I agree, if the video is top notch, I'll wait! If the short with Sully and Mike on the Pixar's Shorts Blu-ray is any indication, then the video transfer for Monsters Inc should be awesome!

Posted on Aug 1, 2009 2:51:41 AM PDT
Monsters Inc on Blu-ray is already available in the UK. I bought it from Amazon UK. It's a code-free, two-disk edition (no digital copy) and the PQ simply blows you away!

Posted on Aug 7, 2009 3:09:55 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 7, 2009 3:10:26 PM PDT
Judas says:
Both Monsters Inc. and UP are coming out 11/10 and will both be 4-disc sets.
Disc 1 - blu-ray movie/features
Disc 2 - blu-ray bonus features
Disc 3 - dvd copy of film
Disc 4 - digital copy of film

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2009 9:26:05 PM PDT
I just got an E-mail suggesting that I pre-order Monsters, Inc. (3-Disc Edition) [Blu-ray] (which I did). The price was $28.49. At checkout, they had no estimated delivery date for Monsters, Inc., and stated that it would ship separately from the rest of my order.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  14
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Mar 12, 2009
Latest post:  Aug 16, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Monsters, Inc. (Mandarin Chinese Edition)
Monsters, Inc. (Mandarin Chinese Edition) by David Silverman (DVD)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (2,043)