Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
What happened to Subscribe & Save? Are Pampers no longer eligible for this program?
asked by Dr Lilith on August 9, 2007
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
I just received an e-mail back from Amazon stating that Pampers are no longer available under the S&S program. If you still have a subscription, they will honor it. DO NOT cancel your subscription unless you don't need the product. I made that mistake and they are not able to reactivate it. You can make a size change to your subscription under 'Your Account'.
Lit4caster answered on August 20, 2007
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Strange, isn't it? My Cruisers subscription is also still intact, but my daughter just went from a Size 3 to a Size 4, so now I am kind of stuck in subscription limbo -- LOL!
Dr Lilith answered on August 11, 2007
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
We got the same error message so we contacted Amazon and they put in a ticket to their tech support group. As of today it seems to be working again - I just went and changed the size on my existing subscription, so I recommend you give it another try.
Kimber Lynn D. answered on January 3, 2008
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm wondering the same thing. I subscribed for the wipes about a week ago and came back now to find that the option is no longer available on Pampers products. It appears that my subscription to the wipes is still intact though.
D11RDozer answered on August 10, 2007
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm in the same boat - needed to switch from Size 2 to Size 3 and option doesn't seem to be available. Anyone talked to Amazon about this by any chance?
M. O. vanValkenburgh answered on August 13, 2007

A
Thanks, Lit4caster! I just figured that out myself -- this must be a new option on the S&S page, since I never noticed it before.

You can now click "Change" on the subscription page and move to a larger size for subsequent orders. You've got to love Amazon when they make good customer service decisions...
Dr Lilith answered on August 29, 2007

A
Mine says "We're sorry, this service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." when I click on the "CHANGE" button. :(
C. Chang answered on December 31, 2007

A
Yep! I contacted Amazon last night and it's working for me now!
C. Chang answered on January 3, 2008

A
You can go in to manage subscriptions and change the size
R. A. Huffman answered on September 18, 2007
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product