Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 7, 2011 8:51:23 AM PDT
Whiz the Wiz says:
"Other" binding, the lisitng says. Evidently this means that we can expect more of the sorry, pitiful production values brought to us by the first titles in the Essentials line. I don't know about anyone else, but for myself, after spending the vast majority of my disposable income on this game for well over 10 years, I feel that I should be able to expect the production values to IMPROVE rather than dwindling almost to the point of vanishing. WIZARDS OTC -- YOU SU**!!

Posted on May 30, 2011 9:06:45 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 30, 2011 9:10:37 AM PDT
SN says:
I feel your pain..... I noticed this as well, they are putting out these cheap ass paperbacks with maps and tokens, replaced the miniatures and charge almost as much as the hardbacks use to cost. I would rather have my hardbacks and miniatures back instead, I have not bought one thing in the essentials line since they stopped making the 4e hardbacks, its just about pushed me over the edge to dump them.

Posted on Jun 28, 2011 9:03:50 PM PDT
Heroes of Shadow was a hardback... I agree I'd rather have had this be a hardcover without tokens, but this works fine.

I liked the softcover for the Shadowfell box.

Posted on Feb 2, 2012 8:16:52 AM PST
I guess we don't have to worry about 4E hardcover vs. softcover books anymore. Just start saving for 5E. @#$%....
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Apr 7, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 2, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
D and D 4th Edition: Monster Vault: Threats to the Nentir Vale
D and D 4th Edition: Monster Vault: Threats to the Nentir Vale by Brian R. James (Hardcover - June 28, 2011)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (27)