Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
What is included with the camera?
asked by cutygirl7 on November 13, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
neck-strap, + 2 CD's (Manual + ViewNX2 win/mac)
Lindstrom Morten answered on November 13, 2012
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
charger,battery,carry cord,but NO PRINTED INSTRUCTIONS I printed them out from their web site 200 plus pages(MY PAPER AND MY INK).
Bob answered on November 13, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Camera, Battery, USB cable, Battery Charger, Nikon CoolPix Software CD, Manuals, Neckstrap
Alex Flores answered on November 13, 2012

A
charger, battery, neck strap, manual and 2 cd's for installing software and usb cables- cannot remember if there was an SD card as we have several and I did not open the package - I bought the extra kit with extra batteries, and float wrist strap - tripod-and charger for car or ac, and lens cleaning kit---
phoenixkat answered on November 13, 2012

A
Cords...lots of cords. I just got it and haven't played with it all yet. It will need a SD card if you are going to shoot more than about a dozen high rez pics.
sheepgirl answered on November 13, 2012

A
..Do NOT buy this camera..I am on my second one and both failed..trying to get a warranty refund is impossible and repairs are costly even with the warranty..
Amazon Customer answered on November 13, 2012

A
camera.. battery + charger, usb cable, lens, and a strap that isn't waterproof, but im pretty sure that's it.
yoyoma answered on November 13, 2012

A
Fred answered on November 13, 2012

A
a wrist strap, USB cable to computer cable, mini USB to VCR (RCA style plug, video cable) cable, two installations DVDs (reference manual and ViewN2X installer), rechargeable battery EN-EL12 and charger, and a quick start guide
Patrick L answered on November 13, 2012

A
Camera and strap, lithium battery and charger, filter adapter with cord, USB cable,audio video cable, installer CD and reference manual CD. Memory card is not provided.
J. Laqch answered on November 13, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product