Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fire TV Stick $5 Albums Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
What is the warrrantee?
asked by Deborah S. Weiss on November 15, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Warranty information is found here, http://www.viewsonic.com/us/pjd5233-pjd5233.html (section above the models chart). It is my understanding that Amazon will honor the manufacturer's warranty.
J. Cochran answered on November 15, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Herre's the warrantee info for this projector from the Viewsonic website.
"One of the best warranties in the business: 3 years on parts and labor, 1 year on lamp, and free 1st year Express Exchange® service** "
D. Ward answered on November 15, 2012

A
Hello Deborah, I´m from Venezuela, I don`t know what`s the warrantee, but I can help´u saying that this projector is perfect working at nigth or in a blackness room, when the lights are on, the quality of the images are poor, realy i`m feel good with my projector, if you wanna something better, you have to pay more. bye,
Miguel E. Romero P. answered on November 15, 2012

A
Hello Deborah, I´m from Venezuela, I don`t know what`s the warrantee, but I can help´u saying that this projector is perfect working at nigth or in a blackness room, when the lights are on, the quality of the images are poor, realy i`m feel good with my projector, if you wanna something better, you have to pay more. bye,
Miguel E. Romero P. answered on November 15, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product