What model to buy? I am so confused I don't know which model to buy I need suggestions. I travel with my husband ( motorcycle racer) in our RV to racing events. I would like a easy to use accurate gps. I would like it to talk to me with direction on where to go. I would like to have it be fast in redisplaying if I need to add in another stop. I want it to remember everything I entered when turning on and off. I use the GPS service which I have on my cell. It is often slow loading up by the time it gives me directions I could be lost. I also lose the GPS signal at times and it freezes the directions then I have to start all over.
asked by Judith A. Springsteen on August 8, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
This one right here is a good bet - the nuvi 1350T, however if you do not want or need traffic updates then go with the nuvi 1350 or 1300
Rob T. answered on September 9, 2009
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My wife will have to move for a month to Smyrna, Atlanta to take care of our daughter who is having twins next month. Her Husband works for Coca Cola but has to be traveling overseas all the time so my wife will be spending her time taking our other grandson to school and back and doing the supermarket run, and the day to day runs to nearby places. Atlanta is a difficult city to move around. My wife is 68 and I want to buy her a very "user friendly GPS" for her driving chores. You can get lost for hours in Atlanta roads. Any suggestions as what GPS should we consider. Cost is not a consideration; user friendliness and reasonable accuracy is. Merry Christmas to you all . Juan
Juan E. Curbelo answered on December 23, 2010
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›