Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

What next after Uncharted 1?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 20, 2009 4:20:35 PM PDT
I've played UNCHARTED 1 through twice. Loved it! Then moved on to PRINCE OF PERSIA. Also enjoyed that. Then TOMB RAIDER UNDERWORLD. Not nearly as good as Uncharted, but still enjoyable.

What other Action-Adventure game can I play now?

I've played INFAMOUS twice. Loved it! Waiting for prices on PROTOTYPE to drop. Same with BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM.

Waiting for STAR WARS FORCE UNLEASHED to come out in the ULTIMATE SITH Edition for all the added content & trophy support.

I have ASSASSIN'S CREED 1, but didn't enjoy the initial intro level. It's collecting dust. Maybe I need to give that another whirl, but no trophies.

I've played CONAN through. Underrated imo, but also no trophies. It's much closer to God of War than Uncharted, but still gave me the same feel. Heard NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA (no trophies) was quite hard. Played the HEAVENLY SWORD (no trophies) demo and didn't enjoy the controls quite as much as Conan, but is that worth playing.

Holiday season and Q1 2010 looks loaded with new options, but what do I do for now?

Any suggestions?

Posted on Sep 21, 2009 10:44:30 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 21, 2009 10:45:30 AM PDT
ebrown0104 says:
Get Batman: Arkham Asylum, no matter the price. I have only played two games the whole way through on the PS3 so far (just bought it a month ago) - Uncharted and Arkham Asylum. Don't get me wrong, I love Uncharted, the story, graphics, etc. are great, but Arkham Asylum blows Uncharted out of the water. It really is that good. I'm not just saying it because I'm a Batman fanboy - quite the opposite, in fact. I found the character bios that appear in-game to be very interesting, since I had never heard of about 80% of the people before.

But, Uncharted 2 will be out in a few weeks, so you don't have too long to wait.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Sep 20, 2009
Latest post:  Sep 21, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about