Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football Learn more
What notable software is included? Is Onenote included?
asked by Steve on March 30, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
Its a pack up windows 8 32bit complete in note
ahmed kotb answered on March 31, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Onenote is not included, though you can download a free version. It used to be called Onenote MX and you can google the name and see how it compares to the desktop version. I have Onenote 2013 and the MX version and prefer MX.
Stan Adona answered on March 31, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes. It is included. Amongst others Windows 8, Note journal and MS Office (Trial version) is included.
Drsvaid answered on March 31, 2013

A
No OneNote but it does include several Samsung Apps. You have to remember this is an Intel Atom system running a full 32 bit version of Windows 8 and only 64gb of drive space. It does have a trial copy of Office 10. Hope this helps.
Gerald Pleasents answered on March 31, 2013

A
Microsoft office is there as a trial you have to pay for it after a month. Please don't get this device, thr wifi does not work and the keyboard as well. Please see my review.
triniatlarge answered on March 31, 2013

A
One note is a free download from windows - or at least the version I use is. The only other one worth mention is Samsung's s-note -- a hand writing note program.
Mark F Masters answered on March 31, 2013

A
Nothing notable. You can download the one note app buts not as robust as the full version. This device really isn't a good option for running the full windows 8 - it moves slow and mine had several glitches right out of the box. Went with the Surface Pro 128gb and love it so far.
A. Howerton answered on March 31, 2013

A
no software is included beyond basic Samsung note taker which is real basic.
Tom H. Prohaszka answered on March 31, 2013

A
You can download OneNote for free from the Win8 Store.
Don B. answered on March 31, 2013

A
I get Norton Internet Security 2 month trial edition and some free software with SW-Update (Samsung software/driver update), no MS Office. It's windows8 not win8 RT. So it's not including Office(Word/Excel/Onenote...)
Paul answered on April 1, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product