Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Summer Twins All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amazon Gift Card Offer jrscwrld jrscwrld jrscwrld  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing STEM Toys & Games
Customer Discussions > Loud [Deluxe Edition] forum

What should be Rihanna's 4th single?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 19, 2011 6:37:36 PM PDT
ousha-marie says:
What are you guys feeling for 4th single?

Posted on Mar 20, 2011 7:38:34 PM PDT
PlanetHell says:
Well they seem to have gone for "California King Bed," which is the albums only good ballad so it's a good choice.
I would've went for "Cheers (Drink To That)" since after the 1st single but I think it is being geared up for a summer song release.

Posted on Apr 8, 2011 5:44:25 PM PDT
Daniel B says:
I agree with "Cheers" being the best single choice, but "California King Bed" is great. It's not necessarily a safe choice of single and I'm glad they went with it. "Cheers" should definitely end the era as the 5th single though.

Posted on May 23, 2011 7:54:59 PM PDT
PBelt71 says:
I was hoping for "Complicated" as it is an awesome song, and would follow up S&M quite well. "California King Bed" it is, which is also an awesome song!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 16, 2011 6:27:27 PM PDT
lawrence s says:
And Cheers ended the era, just like you wanted it to be :P

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2012 8:31:05 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 7, 2012 8:31:17 PM PST
icecube says:
they should've releases "Raining Men" as a 6th single, i'll tell you what. If Katy Perry can do it why can't RIRI? word to ya mutha.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Mar 19, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 7, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Loud by Rihanna (Audio CD - 2010)
4.2 out of 5 stars (308)