Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
What size television will this wall mount hold? I have a 32".
asked by Stephanie Danielson on January 21, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
No. It says "up to 27" in the product description. There are other larger ones.
Jesse Worker answered on January 21, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I had a 32" LG TV that was suppose to fit this model. It did not work for us. The company was very good however. We were able to return and our money was refunded quickly.
KB971 answered on January 21, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would recommend a bigger mount for anything over 27 inches. This one will work fine with smaller tv's. There are better/heavier duty mounts for the larger tvs. I have a 26" and it barely handles that one.
Mark answered on January 21, 2013

A
It says it will go up to 27". And 33 lbs.
TopJimmy answered on January 21, 2013

A
I do not think this will fit anything larger than a 27" There might be a larger one by the same company at Amazon.
Penny A. Davis answered on January 21, 2013

A
Hi.. My TV is 24" ... but I have not idea if this mount will fit in 32".
The unique specs that the box says are VESA 75mm and 100mm monitors. The maximun weight that could support are 33 lbs.
You must check the VESA measure of your TV.

Regards.
Ray answered on January 21, 2013

A
It's not so much and issuse of size, as much as it is an issue of weight. The max weight it will support is 33 lbs. (according to the installation instructions). As long as your TV has a standard VESA mount configuration on the back, and does not weigh more than 33 lbs. and you have suffcient room available, the mount should work for you.
Chuck Ward answered on January 21, 2013

A
Hello and thanks for your question, this wall mount will only fit TV's or monitors that range from 15"-27", it will not fit a 32" TV or monitor, and has a maximum load of 15kg. or the equivalent of 33lbs. I hope that this answers your question and have a great day.
WareHaus Recording Studio,LLC answered on January 22, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The Product Features state "up to some 27 inch" However, the key would be weight (33 pound limit) and VESA pattern ( mounting screw spacing; either 75mmx75mm 3"x3" or 100mmx100mm 4"x4".
Thomas C. Lyon answered on January 22, 2013

A
[Deleted by the author on Jan 22, 2013 9:59:10 AM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product