Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 6, 2007 6:30:32 PM PDT
J. Petinglay says:
Anyone know an estimate time they usually send their packages out?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 6, 2007 7:08:50 PM PDT
Well dude, I have been ordering from amazon.com and one thing I know is this: They usually ship out the packages in the morning or afternoon. And as for the time they will be shipping out the Daxter Entertainment Pack, I called amazon and asked them about it because I pre-ordered mine a couple of weeks ago with one day shipping and yet it was still saying that I wouldn't get it till the 11th, and here is how they responded:

"The website has not been updated yet. We do not have that item in stock yet, and so people will not be recieving it until after the 10th, we appologize for the mix up."

So yeah they won't be shipping this item until after the 10th.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 6, 2007 7:37:05 PM PDT
J. Petinglay says:
you sure mine says they are shipping mine out tomorrow and i uprgaded my shipping to 1 day and imma get it on monday as the estimate. Well if this doesn't go through imma still jus psp hunt tomorrow at stores.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 6, 2007 8:06:23 PM PDT
J. Petinglay says:
yep i'm at the point of no return now they are preparing my shipment so and i can't cancel or change, i dont know what happened with yours?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 6, 2007 8:51:45 PM PDT
Hmmmmmm. Thats kind of strange that they would be shipping yours out tommorow. When did you order it?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 6, 2007 8:56:27 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 6, 2007 8:56:48 PM PDT
J. Petinglay says:
29th of August. Could be because of where I live who knows..

Posted on Apr 11, 2012 10:51:21 AM PDT
Kanarith Uy says:
Mine was going to be shipped today in the April 04/11/12 but they changed it till 04/12/12 !!! With out telling me or notifying me . This is my first time buying something . I was hoping to get it as soon a possible . But i guess I'm not -.-

Posted on May 28, 2012 10:34:30 PM PDT
Hopefully. As soon as u order it

Posted on Mar 8, 2013 9:30:05 AM PST
Shakugan no shana will be shipped out in april off amazon.com after i receive my money
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Sep 6, 2007
Latest post:  Mar 8, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
PlayStation Portable Limited Edition Daxter Entertainment Pack - Ice Silver
PlayStation Portable Limited Edition Daxter Entertainment Pack - Ice Silver by Sony (Sony PSP)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (173)