Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc

What was cut from the season finale?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 3, 2008 7:05:05 AM PST
Ice King says:
I've only seen the U.S. version of the finale and I keep hearing that there were some things cut from it. I'm going to get this on DVD someday but I just wanted to know what I was missing.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2008 6:00:12 PM PST
A. Deveau says:
There are a couple of bits that were trimmed (also on the Canadian premiere as well). One is right at the very beginning of the Last of the Time Lords, as the planet shuts down when Saxon took control. It may not seem like much, but it does make a reference to Sol 3 which is used again in the Christmas special. Another part is a bit of a musical sequence with the Master, lording his presence over all his captives. It's a brilliant scene, in my opinion, because it gives us a glimpse into how life on the Valiant has been over the past year. Lucy's attitude around her husband has certainly changed (see the bruising), and it makes the ending a bit more understandable. Another important scene that I can think of (as these are just off the top of my head) is between Francine (Martha's mum) and the Master, just before he is shot by Lucy.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Mar 3, 2008
Latest post:  Mar 7, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about