Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 29, 2007 2:46:48 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 29, 2007 2:50:30 PM PDT
K.S says:
I was thinking of getting the book but with these kind of books I think listening to them sometimes would probably be the better avenue.

Is there any difference besides the obvious between the CD's and the Book? Is there any other suggestions about other good books or CD's in this arena that would be worthwhile? Let me know what you think. Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2008 8:08:34 PM PDT
I found the book to be the ideal format. As someone who loves the convenience of audiobooks, I appreciate the chapter ending actions on pages. It's convenient in writing them down (as well as other good information) from a static source. Hope this was helpful. By the way, ideally both formats would likely turn out advantageous and repetition brings faster changes.

In reply to an earlier post on May 24, 2011 11:47:27 AM PDT
Mike says:
I'm listening to the audiobook and was asking myself the same question. I think if a book is about motivation like this book, it's better to read the book because you'll be hearing your own voice when you read the secrets to motivating yourself. The whole book becomes the affirmation. Plus it's better than listening to Harv's voice which is kind of grating and nasally.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  May 29, 2007
Latest post:  May 24, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth
Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Eker (Hardcover - February 15, 2005)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (902)