Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 19, 2010 11:42:32 AM PDT
Ferdy says:
If we could go and visit the Breakfast Club kids today, what do you think they'd be doing? What would their lives be like? I just watched this movie again and the kids in the movie would be about my age now. It just made me wonder and here's what I came up with -
Claire - working for a fashion magazine or as a stylist sort of like Rachel Zoe. She's been married and divorced a couple of times but has always secretly been in love with Bender.
Bender - After a few rough years and drug rehab, he has become a school counselor. He's never married because Claire is the only girl he ever loved.
Andrew - blew his knee (maybe on purpose) and never got the college free ride. He's married with a whole house full of kids and has his own auto repair shop. He is well satisfied with his life and doesn't wish for the glory days to return.
Paul - has made a billion on some internet business - has a wife and family and does a lot of charity work
Allison - definitely became an artist and probably lives in some artist commune in the Colorado mountains. She never married or had kids but has a live in boyfriend named Gunter.
Wouldn't you just love to see The Breakfast Club Reunion? Bender and Claire really need to get together.

Posted on Nov 3, 2010 1:15:06 PM PDT
Eric Edwards says:
Paul and Bender went to school the day after and they were rejected by the other 3 and they were hurt and angry and so they go back the next day with an arsenal and a bunch of C4 and kill 150 of their fellow students including Andrew and Allison and themselves but Clare somehow survived the assault and is in isolation in an asylum.

Posted on Sep 25, 2011 8:49:24 PM PDT
F. Patton says:
Who the heck is Paul?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2013 8:16:34 AM PDT
He confused. He meant Brian

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2014 12:28:02 AM PDT
Eric Edwards says:
Sorry I get confused alot.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Oct 19, 2010
Latest post:  Apr 1, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Breakfast Club
The Breakfast Club by Emilio Estevez (DVD - 1998)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (1,018)