Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 30, 2009
Sure, this is from Imogen Heap; I love her music. Sure this guy uses auto tune. But I like pop music and if you enjoy Top 40 type of music you'll love this song!
on August 21, 2009
I love the original song "Hide and Seek" by Imogene Heap and was excited to finally hear someone sample it. I have only heard it on the radio once but had to download it! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!
VINE VOICEon December 14, 2009
I never thought I'd see one of these again considering the music industry has all but given up on the tradition of pop music being a collector's hobby. It's GREAT to see a major pop hit like this get a domestic single release, and while it falls short of giving us all extended versions, I'll take what I can get. Oddly, rather than have the hit radio version, they include an acoustic mix, but then you get three dance/house mixes. Sadly, both the Klubjumpers mix and the Wawa remix are radio edits that don't run more than 4 minutes, but you do get a near 8 minute cut of the Johnny Vicious mix. Unfortunately, Johnny's mix is my least favorite of the three club mixes and I would have loved to have had the extended club mixes of the other two remixes.
on September 20, 2009
I like both versions. As with most songs other artist want to put their own spin on it. With rap most of the successful records are spoken over a pop song that is already a success/popular. That's the hook to make most people that would not normally listen to rap pay attention.
on January 16, 2010
Let me start off by sayin, I'm such a huge fan of Jason Derulo. I've been on his bandwagon, since 2007 lol. I have soo many songs by him. I didn't know what to think about this song, "What'cha Say" when I first heard it!?! I gotta say, it deff grew on me but it's nothin like all his other music which I only hope one day people can get a listen to b/c his old music is actaully some of my favorite songs of all time. I know he hasn't been around that long, soo it may sound alittle out there that I'm sayin some of his songs are my favorite, of all time but he's honestly that good and the best hasn't even been seen or heard yet. I guess, I relate soo much to his music b/c it's really similiar to the style of music I sing. I'm soo proud that he got signed and his dreams are finally comin true!! =) I remember tellin people about Jason Derulo, soo long ago and no one had any idea about who I was talkin about lol. It was soo cool, to go from that point to this point where I can just say his name now and everyone knows who I'm talkin about now lol!! I encourage everyone who reads this review, to buy his album when it drops b/c it's deff gonna be worth every penny and if your a true fan of music you can't go wrong with Jason Derulo!! =)
on July 10, 2010
it's good. just what I wanted; bought strictly for the song (and variations), "Whatcha Say".
on March 4, 2010
I was expecting the actual song but got a collection of various versions of it instead. Anti climax!!
on December 31, 2009
Granted it's catchy and poppy but it ("Whatcha Say") in NO way represents the talent and time it took to create the original masterpiece, "Hide and Seek." Imogen Heap is (purposely) not mainstream but is a fabulously talented ARTIST who deserves to be recognized on this track. Jason Derulo may be a "1 hit wonder" as a pop star with this one but Imogen Heap will continue producing ART long after this dude is forgotten. Check it out Hide And Seek from the album Speak for Yourself
on March 9, 2010
Nice versions of the song but the cd didn't have the one version I was actually looking for. Luckily the new FULL cd by this same artist has the version i was actually looking for as the first song on the cd.
on August 28, 2009
If you've never heard the female vocal in this song before, it is ripped from Imogen Heap's song "Hide and Seek" from her album Speak for Yourself. Hide and Seek is a sadly poignant song that is largely sung acappella through a vocoder, giving the song a haunted beauty that makes Imogen's digital processing machines feel like they breathe with life through their cold circuitry. That song is raw and personal with a kind of rare authenticity not commonly seen in music today.

This song rapes the original 'Hide and Seek' by hacking it up into pieces that remove its meaning and then it forces a badly autotuned pop-rapper on top of it. I felt musically violated listening to this. It's really terrible. Save your ears and don't listen to it.