- Cellulose acetate membrane filter is made from pure cellulose acetate making it ideal for biological and clinical analysis
- Cellulose acetate circle OE66; 0.2µm; 300 x 600mm
- Consistently exhibits very low protein binding capacity
- Hydrophilic; suitable for aqueous and alcoholic media
- Suitable for hot gases, and can be sterilized by all methods without sacrificing the integrity of the membrane
Have one to sell?
Whatman 10404180 OE66 Cellulose Acetate Membrane Filter Sheet, 0.2 Micron, 30mm x 60mm Size (Pack of 5)
|Price:||$416.43 ($83.29 / Filter Sheets) & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$32.57 (7%)|
Usually ships within 3 to 5 weeks.
Ships from and sold by LabFilterz.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||5|
|Size||0.2 Micron, 30mm x 60mm Size|
The Whatman cellulose acetate membrane filter sheet is made from pure cellulose acetate making it... See more product details
The Whatman cellulose acetate membrane filter sheet is made from pure cellulose acetate making it ideal for biological and clinical analysis, sterility tests, and scintillation measurements. The filter consistently exhibits very low protein binding capacity. The filter is also hydrophilic, making it suitable for aqueous and alcoholic media. The membrane has improved solvent resistance, particularly to low molecular weight alcohols and increased heat resistance. It can be used up to 180°C, suitable for hot gases. It can be sterilized by all methods without sacrificing the integrity of the membrane. Cellulose acetate sheet, OE66. Dimensions: 300 x 600mm. Pore Size: 0.2µm. 5/Pack. Whatman #: 10404180.
There are no customer reviews yet.