- Fittings: 1/2 inch Stepped Barb for 6 to 10mm (1/4 to 3/8 inch) tubing
- 50mm disc; filtration area: 16 sq cm; pore size: 0.2 µm
- Membrane made of hydrophobic 0.2 µm PTFE membrane
- Retain > 107 CFU/cm2 Brevundimonas diminuta per ASTM F838-83 standards
- Applications include sterile venting (filling) of vessels and tanks, isolation (incubators, autoclaves, lyophilizers, EtO sterilizers, fermenters), and Electronics (gases)
Have one to sell?
Whatman 6713-1650 PTFE PolyVENT 16 Venting Filter Discs Membrane Stepped Barb Fittings, 3/8" x 1/2" Inlet, 3/8" x 1/2" Outlet, 50mm Diameter, 0.2 Micron (Pack of 10)
|Price:||$205.12 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 4 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $133.05
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Polypropylene, (PTEF)|
|Number of Items||10|
|Manufacturer Series Number||6713-1650|
|Size||50mm Diameter, 0.2µm Pore Size, PTFE Membrane Stepped Barb Fittings|
PolyVENT 50mm venting filter discs are integral filters for sterile venting of vessels and tanks.... See more product details
PolyVENT 50mm venting filter discs are integral filters for sterile venting of vessels and tanks. They are constructed from a single, standardized set of materials - PTFE membranes and polypropylene housings. Retain > 107 CFU/sq cm Brevundimonas diminuta per ASTM F838-83 standards. Membrane made of hydrophobic 0.2 µm PTFE membrane. Validated for 50 steam autoclave cycles; compatible with EtO. Pass USP Class VI biosafety tests for plastics. Manufactured in clean room facilities. Applications include venting (filling), isolation (incubators, autoclaves, lyophilizers, EtO sterilizers, fermenters), and Electronics (gases). Fittings: Stepped Barb for 6 to 10mm (1/4 to 3/8 inch) Tubing. Filtration Area: 16sq cm. Pore Size: 0.2 µm. 10/Pack. Whatman #: 6713-1650.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: autoclave sterilizers