- Shipping Weight: 6.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B005985QKC
- Item model number: 7700-2810
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #568,912 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Have one to sell?
Whatman 7700-2810 Polystyrene 96 Well Unifilter Microplate, With Long Drip Director, 800 microliter, DNA Binding Filter Media
|Price:||$522.51 ($522.51 / Each) & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$57.80 (10%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 weeks.
Ships from and sold by LabFilterz.
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Polystyrene (PS)|
|Number of Items||1|
|Well Volume||0.8 milliliters|
The 800 µl Unifilter is the microplate most typically used in purifications, isolations, and... See more product details
The 800 µl Unifilter is the microplate most typically used in purifications, isolations, and separations of biomolecules, particularly DNA. The microplate has a well volume of 800 µl, which is excellent for standard DNA plasmid miniprep chemistries. The choice of short or long drip directors is application specific. The Unifilter 800 µl is constructed from rigid high grade polystyrene.
There are no customer reviews yet.