- Glass prefilter; mixed ester; filtration area 3.0 sq cm; capacity 12ml; retention 0.65µm
- Preassembled filtration device; removes particulates from samples
- Features an integral filter and built-in air purge; maximizes sample recovery; support stand that protects the recessed slip-luer tip
- Single unit convenience; saves time; choice of filter media
- Compatible with wide range of sample types; ideal for hazardous samples
Have one to sell?
Whatman AV125PDCE Cellulose Autovial Syringeless Filter, Ester 12mL, 0.65 Micron (Pack of 40)
|Price:||$260.94 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||40|
|Size||Cellulose, Ester 12mL, 0.65 Micron|
This 12ml Whatman autovial syringeless filter is a preassembled filtration device for removing pa... See more product details
This 12ml Whatman autovial syringeless filter is a preassembled filtration device for removing particulates from samples. It is comprised of two parts: a graduated filter barrel and a plunger. The proven design features an integral filter, built-in air purge, and a support stand which protects the recessed slip-luer tip. The autovial filter is selected according to membrane compatibility with the sample. In practice, the sample is poured into the 5ml capacity filter barrel. The plunger is inserted into the barrel until the bottom is securely in place; there is a gap of air between the sample and plunger. The tip of the autovial is placed into the mouth of an autosampler vial or container and the plunger compressed. Filtration begins immediately and, as the plunger is compressed until it reaches the bottom, the membrane is purged with air for maximum sample recovery. For direct instrument injection, a needle is placed on the autovial slip-luer outlet. Prefilter: Glass. Filtration Media: Mixed Ester. Filtration Area: 3.0 sq cm. Capacity: 12ml. Retention: 0.65µm. 40/Pack. Whatman #: AV125PDCE.
There are no customer reviews yet.