Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 13, 2005
My grandosn loves Scooby-Doo, and this disk is no exception. In fact, he took it home with him. It has the same high quality of all Scooby cartoons, and the monsters are just scarey enough to be fun and not really scare the child. We buy all the Scooby we can for the sense of adventure and because the monsters are always proved to be nothing to be afraid of.
on February 11, 2014
This is a mainly good collection of episodes I didn't have yet. My only complaint is that they started recycling episodes on these volumes. There is an episode on this one that is also on another one I already have. I wish they wouldn't do that because I collect these for my daughter, who LOVES Scooby and the gang, and we want all different episodes (duh). Otherwise, there is no point in buying them anymore.
on October 24, 2009
I bought this because it stars the band KISS. Our whole family are KISS fans, and love them being in a Scooby Doo show.
on May 22, 2012
The Halloween episode is awesome, with Daphne jealous over Velma's hot cousin all over "her Freddie"... ;) So cute! And "What's New Scooby Doo" is a good transition into more modern times, unlike some of the movies or "Mysteries Inc." (which just got so much wrong it's not even funny...)
on August 11, 2005
i like all the episodes on this one. my favorite is San Franpsycho. It features Ryan Sheckler. anyone who likes wnsd should by this one.
on October 16, 2013
I purchased this for my grandson for part of his Christmas gift. He loves Scobby Doo and this was so perfect for him. Thank you so much.
on September 23, 2012
Anyone who likes Scooby-Doo & Shaggy will love this! Typical Shaggy & Scooby adventures that are good for the whole family!
on June 22, 2013
I have these DVDs because they are safe for my young grandsons to watch. Newer cartoons are not nearly as good.
on January 22, 2014
I recently introduced my granddaughter to Scooby Doo! We love watching these movies together. For her it is new and for me, it brings back memories of my children and childhood.
on December 22, 2010
our whole family loves scoody doo and we are trying to get all the dvds made of him...this is such a neat dvd and the cats love him too. thanks