Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on December 9, 2013
I ordered this as a gift for my mom for Christmas, and it looks adorable, the only problem, is it came in the mail shattered into a million pieces, If you're ordering this as a Christmas present, be cautious as to not wait till the last minute in case it comes broken.
on July 5, 2013
Perhaps I should have read more closely?

This is a very cute mug, don't get me wrong.
My wife loved it for Mother's Day.
Nice little "adjunct" gift, but seriously...what am I drinking out of this? A shot?

Not nearly large enough for a real cup of, well, tea or coffee.

Perhaps it would be good for a Mother's Day shot of vodka? (Well-deserved by Mom, I'm sure).

Lovely little mug, but when I say "little" I mean very, very little (size)

Namaste~
33 comments21 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2013
I ordered this cup because I really liked the design, but expected it to be more of a mug size, It's very small, and won't even hold a full size cup of coffee (I use a Keurig brewer). It's very cute, and good quality - just way too small. I'm planning to return it.
11 comment14 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2013
The handle on this mug stays cool even after microwaving for 120 seconds. Other than that, it is just what it says it is.
on January 16, 2013
This mug is nice, the handle is still cool after microwaving, nice bright colors, exactly as pictured. I gave it 5 stars even though it's super lightweight and I feel like the slightest bump could chip it or break it, but I'm extra careful with it. It holds about 1 cup with room for cream and sugar... in case you don't like to go by ounces.
I would probably buy this for a gift but like I said, it's not a real heavy duty mug....which I wasn't expecting for the price. Definitely worth what I paid for it.
on October 16, 2014
Received this item as a gift and it arrived broken. Unfortunately I didn't open the box soon enough so I was unable to return the item. Would not recommend gifting this item as I see that other reviewers have had issues with breakage as well.
review image
on October 29, 2013
i bought this for my wife when she was feeling blue as a pick me up. she liked it, but i must say that it sure doesn't seem to hold a whole lot of coffee, maybe 8-10 oz at best. overall i like it because she liked it, and that is why i bought it.
on March 2, 2013
Bought it as a extra gift for mom on xmas... It's a nice mug. Although it wasn't made in USA, I bought it from a seller on amazon that was a few counties away.. that has to be a buy locally way of thinking.
on November 12, 2013
I purchased this along with the grandmother cup for my mother. She loved both of them. They are nicely made. The painting is bold and exactly as pictured. The two together make a nice set.
on April 8, 2014
Mug is too small...especially since moms need a lot of coffee to stay awake. Whoever made this mug should have known mothers need a lot of coffee.