Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on July 5, 2013
Perhaps I should have read more closely?

This is a very cute mug, don't get me wrong.
My wife loved it for Mother's Day.
Nice little "adjunct" gift, but seriously...what am I drinking out of this? A shot?

Not nearly large enough for a real cup of, well, tea or coffee.

Perhaps it would be good for a Mother's Day shot of vodka? (Well-deserved by Mom, I'm sure).

Lovely little mug, but when I say "little" I mean very, very little (size)

Namaste~
on December 9, 2013
I ordered this as a gift for my mom for Christmas, and it looks adorable, the only problem, is it came in the mail shattered into a million pieces, If you're ordering this as a Christmas present, be cautious as to not wait till the last minute in case it comes broken.
on August 23, 2013
I ordered this cup because I really liked the design, but expected it to be more of a mug size, It's very small, and won't even hold a full size cup of coffee (I use a Keurig brewer). It's very cute, and good quality - just way too small. I'm planning to return it.
on January 16, 2013
This mug is nice, the handle is still cool after microwaving, nice bright colors, exactly as pictured. I gave it 5 stars even though it's super lightweight and I feel like the slightest bump could chip it or break it, but I'm extra careful with it. It holds about 1 cup with room for cream and sugar... in case you don't like to go by ounces.
I would probably buy this for a gift but like I said, it's not a real heavy duty mug....which I wasn't expecting for the price. Definitely worth what I paid for it.
on October 29, 2013
i bought this for my wife when she was feeling blue as a pick me up. she liked it, but i must say that it sure doesn't seem to hold a whole lot of coffee, maybe 8-10 oz at best. overall i like it because she liked it, and that is why i bought it.
on March 2, 2013
Bought it as a extra gift for mom on xmas... It's a nice mug. Although it wasn't made in USA, I bought it from a seller on amazon that was a few counties away.. that has to be a buy locally way of thinking.
on October 16, 2014
Received this item as a gift and it arrived broken. Unfortunately I didn't open the box soon enough so I was unable to return the item. Would not recommend gifting this item as I see that other reviewers have had issues with breakage as well.
review image
on January 4, 2013
The handle on this mug stays cool even after microwaving for 120 seconds. Other than that, it is just what it says it is.
on January 20, 2015
Husband got this for my Christmas and I love it! I was a bit bummed because I bought photo mugs for everyone, and as a teacher my husband got a few really cute personalized coffee mugs for Christmas. We just got a keurig, and I didn't have any awesome mugs to drink my tea and cappuccinos. (Okay, I do have some great mugs I got from Disney World, but that was in '01...so I was totally ready for something new!) Lo and behold Christmas morning I open this up and was thrilled! Not only does it have the sassy phrase on it, but also the quirky color, which I love...and the dots on it are dimensional, so it adds a ton of interest. (I am a mom....small things make me happy!) Great mug and it's holding up great to daily dishwasher abuse. Highly recommend!
on January 30, 2016
This mug is adorable. I got it for my wife, who is the mother to our two beautiful children. My wife is crazy about coffee. that woman is up to 4 cups a day, so she always appreciates it when I get her a new mug. She is really into things with bright colors that are unique. So this mug was perfect for her. With mothers day coming up, I will be looking into getting her another mug soon. I love that it says "I'm a Mom. What's your Superpower?" Because with what she does everyday she really is a superhero. She is also an autism mom. I saying that gets used a lot is that she takes care of a child with autism and she is a superhero in how she raises our special little boy. If there is ever a mug that says this that has puzzle pieces on it let me know! The purple striped handle was a favorite of hers. Her favorite color is purple and it is really nice. We have owned this mug for a long time now. It does great in the microwave and in the dishwasher. It's survived my wife abuse for a while now so I can definitely say it is of high quality. The white spots you see on the mug actually pop out a bit which is different and cool. My wife likes it because she likes anything different and unique. I am very pleased with this purchase, thank you.